Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Enthusiast
    02-20-2013, 08:47 AM #1

Get ready for lift off!! Wed 2/20

I hear the countdown starting.
    Last edited by Nazareth; 02-20-2013 at 08:48 AM. Reason: Miss spelled

02-20-2013, 10:23 AM #2
    If anyone is invested in Apple, you may want to read this SA article. http://seekingalpha.com/article/1206...-steve-ballmer
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Mentor
    02-20-2013, 10:46 AM #3
    Good Morning All!

BassMan, what are your thoughts on the DECK downgrade. Do you see it as a buying op or is this something to be concerned about technically?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/analys...143200514.html
    Last edited by denco1; 02-20-2013 at 11:22 AM.

02-20-2013, 11:46 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good Morning All!

BassMan, what are your thoughts on the DECK downgrade. Do you see it as a buying op or is this something to be concerned about technically?

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/analys...143200514.html

Have you been away Denco? Missed your remarks as of late.

I see your an "Addict" now, congrats of 500 posts

Addict
    02-20-2013, 12:12 PM #5
    'mornin all. The whole market seems to suck this week. Maybe when someone fixes the sequester fiasco we'll get some life again. In the meantime, wonder what gives with PHOT? Rad, was it you who mentioned they are due (maybe overdue) with their 4Q numbers? They're down 17% this morning as if either bad news was already released or folks anticipate bad news. I scoured the web but failed to see anything on them. Sure is curious why such a negative turn. Almost convinces me it just isn't worth the trouble and effort to chase these pennies, especially when you can find "mature" players such as NKTR which is looking to pop soon.

02-20-2013, 12:29 PM #6
    MJNA taking a beating as well. Rad what are your thoughts? Still holding long and buying on dips like this?

02-20-2013, 12:30 PM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'mornin all. The whole market seems to suck this week. Maybe when someone fixes the sequester fiasco we'll get some life again. In the meantime, wonder what gives with PHOT? Rad, was it you who mentioned they are due (maybe overdue) with their 4Q numbers? They're down 17% this morning as if either bad news was already released or folks anticipate bad news. I scoured the web but failed to see anything on them. Sure is curious why such a negative turn. Almost convinces me it just isn't worth the trouble and effort to chase these pennies, especially when you can find "mature" players such as NKTR which is looking to pop soon.
    whole sector correecting/consoldating. Loosing $, holding out, hoping it bounces.

02-20-2013, 12:30 PM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I'm with you SI. I am allured by the significant gains RAD and others have experienced BUT I don't have the time nor the stomach for that ride. I guess I'm getting too old for THAT much fun.

Addict
    02-20-2013, 12:41 PM #9
    It's not only the Pot sector which is taking a hit; I have a watch list of 24 equities spread across multiple sectors and right now only 4 of them are green (barely). Odd thing is that the "big board" is down only 38 points. I recall the days when down 38 hardly made a difference. I don't get it.

Mentor
    02-20-2013, 12:47 PM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Have you been away Denco? Missed your remarks as of late.

I see your an "Addict" now, congrats of 500 posts
    Good morning RAD!...tks on the 500 and addict "status"

Yes, I was out on Friday so did not have much time to check on things. Yesterday I was just catching up a bit and didn't have much time to contribute. Things seem a bit slow today as well.

Looks like MJNA has pulled back a bit. I bought some at .275. Looks like I was a bit early. Also have a buy in at .21

Is this just a retrace or something more to be concerned about?

EDIT: Just read your comment above on the retrace RAD......Tks
    Last edited by denco1; 02-20-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...