Page 1 of 2 12
    02-19-2013, 09:13 AM #1

SIRI Daily Thread Tue 2.19.13 - Welcome Back Tuesday!

Morning Sirius Buzz Investors! Did everyone have a good 3 day weekend? Futures are up. Let's see where this takes us. Good Luck to everyone!!

Happy Trading!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    02-19-2013, 10:33 AM #2
    Morning guys/gals. I'm interested in hearing what all you MJNA followers are doing here. I'm watching for now but may have to buy some more.

David

02-19-2013, 10:42 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Morning guys/gals. I'm interested in hearing what all you MJNA followers are doing here. I'm watching for now but may have to buy some more.

David
    I assume you saw this......

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/medica...035200344.html

Pretty stellar numbers and projections, issue is do we believe it with the bad press last week. I believe in the green rush market overall and am hoping MJNA is legit but WTF knows. I am trading the stock (and PHOT and HEMP) and making $ on the swings. In last Friday at .30, expected a bigger pop from this AM's news, but still in the green

02-19-2013, 11:12 AM #4
    Thanks RAD!!

Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post

Pretty stellar numbers and projections, issue is do we believe it with the bad press last week. I believe in the green rush market overall and am hoping MJNA is legit but WTF knows. I am trading the stock (and PHOT and HEMP) and making $ on the swings. In last Friday at .30, expected a bigger pop from this AM's news, but still in the green
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    02-19-2013, 11:37 AM #5

Yeah I read that which is why I'm still holding; of course it could also be because I'm red at this point since I bought at .40.

David

02-19-2013, 11:46 AM #6
    FSLR is having a stellar day, pun intended, up 7.5%
    ONVO not bad either. 3-5%
    SIRI too!!!, more than 1%

Not a bad day overall!

Addict
    02-19-2013, 11:48 AM #7
    Anybody here ever hear of NKTR? Last week they popped out of some discussion about Cannabis and Hemp equities and after digging deeper I find they are in Pharmaceuticals and using mary jane in pain management formulations. Note in the attached chart that the Golden Cross is but a few days away, and for two days now they have been bumping up against that upper trend (resistance) line, appearing that today will be the day they surge up through it. My trigger finger is getting awfully itchy... DYODD however, and see if you think this might be a good one to try.

PS. Forgot to mention how tight the BB's are right now. Somellthing's ready to POP, IMHO.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 02-19-2013 at 11:51 AM.

02-19-2013, 12:49 PM #8
    FSLR is having a stellar day, pun intended, up 7.5%
    ONVO not bad either. 3-5%
    SIRI too!!!, more than 1%

Not a bad day overall!
    Yes..very nice on FSLR...have a sell order in at $37

Addict
    02-19-2013, 03:44 PM #9
    I just decided it does nothing but increase the heart rate to sit here and watch the "ticker tape". I jumped with glee as FSLR rose almost 3 bucks earlier in the day, and now I frown as it has lost half of that gain. Most of all however, I have sat on pins and needles all day just wishing for a couple of my sell order blocks of SIRI will fill at $3.20, just so I can play a couple other temptations in hopes of make a buck or two this week. Could I please ask that you help me to wish SIRI to 3.20 so I can say it has been a wonderful day? I'm heading out for a haircut; looking forward to seeing some order fills by the time I return...........btw, do they still use "ticker tapes" in this business?.............funny how the internet has reshaped our daily life.

Addict
    02-19-2013, 05:06 PM #10
    Well, I can see that my plea for others to help "wish" SIRI up or over 3.20 was fruitless. I guess we have to await another day for that.

Since it is so quiet here, let me go somewhat off topic with the following:

Note that many of my charts are constructed on Freestockcharts.com. Well, as I went there just now to take a peek at what's going on, up popped a commercial for Freestockcharts big brother, a new product called TC-2000. I'll provide a link to that ad, but first let me comment that when I saw "free 14-day trial", then I knew there is going to be price attached for continued access to that tool. So I phoned and got the following information: Cost is 29.99/mo, or 299.90/yr, or 539.82 for two years.

Frankly, I am tempted after some of the preliminary screens I saw in the ad. If you are a charting and analyzing nut like myself, then you too might wish to take a look at what they have to offer. Oh, I did think to ask if this new product will chart stocks listed in OTC and/or Pink Sheets. The answer I got was that it does whatever Freestockcharts will do (which is sans those two categories). Rather than to take her at her word, as soon as I finish here I plan to install and review that new offering. I'll be happy to report back after my thorough investigation and review.

here's the link: http://www.worden.com/adfree

Page 1 of 2 12