Page 3 of 4 1234
    07-15-2013, 02:21 PM #21
    I sent the following email to listenercare@siriusxm.com

"I just found out that Sirius/XM stopped allowing Stilleto radios to connect via WIFI. I have alot invested in my Stilleto -- home kit, car kit, installation, boom box, batteries, arm band, years of Sirius subscriptions, friends and family I've got to sign up for Sirius. Without the WIFI connection, my radio is useless. I was forced to cancel my service. If you want to make it right and continue to have me as a Sirius/XM champion, the right thing to do would be to give me a Lynx radio with home kit, car kit, and boom box free of charge. It's up to you. Please email this up the chain of command."

I don't expect anybody to respond. Just thought I should give them a chance.

07-15-2013, 02:29 PM #22
    Cool.the more that do it the better (possibly)I've sent a few myself and the person they their Facebook page hasn't responded back to me as of yet but when/if he does ill post the reply on here

Head Honcho
    07-15-2013, 07:11 PM #23
    So this issue extends to the stiletto 2 as well? This is getting crazier.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-15-2013, 07:32 PM #24
    Yes it is and the sirius reps ive spoke with say they aren't aware of the stiletto being cut off of wifi.I will b talking to another rep tomorow afternoon so I will post whatever I'm told afterwards.thanks

07-17-2013, 05:38 AM #25
    Here's the response I received:

Thank you for contacting SiriusXM regarding our service. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced.

Please be informed that we currently do not provide free SiriusXM Lynx Radio. We apologize for the disappointment this may cause. For further assistance regarding your concern, please contact our Listener Care Center at the number listed below.

We appreciate your feedback and suggestions on our service. We continually rely on customer feedback like yours and research to enhance your entertainment experience. As we strive to create the most diverse listening experience available, we find that the feedback we receive is crucial to our success. Thank you for letting us know what is on your mind. Your patience on this matter is very much appreciated.

We are committed to providing you with the best in listener care. If you have any questions, feel free to reply to this email. You can always manage your account online 24/7 by clicking
    https://care.siriusxm.com/

Thank you,

Aldin
    SiriusXM Listener Care
    1-866-635-2349

07-17-2013, 09:14 AM #26
    I spoke with a rep yesterday and they only asked me if I tried to do a hard reset (which I did)i said I did and she didnt ask anymore about the wifi issue she is gonna try to send me another stiletto if they hav any but I really don't think that's the problem since we r all having this issue and the rep also doesn't know anything about the wifi being cut.thats all ive found out so far but when I get more info ill post again

07-17-2013, 04:54 PM #27
    I can confirm that the wifi option has stopped working on my SL-100 as well. I hadn't used it in a while on wifi and now when it connects to my router, I get a "channel unavailable - No Internet connection" warning. Channel listings are there. Just can't connect to any of them. How long ago did this happen? That was one of the biggest perks to why I had originally purchased a portable radio. So the suggestions above are that we now must buy a new portable radio and ALSO add "Internet radio streaming" to our subscription? Way to treat us legacy users/long term subscribers.

07-17-2013, 05:06 PM #28
    Just happened not even a week ago

Head Honcho
    07-17-2013, 07:28 PM #29
    Are we 100% sure this isn't just a bug they are working on? This wouldn't be the first time there were MAJOR issues with the stiletto.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

07-17-2013, 07:35 PM #30
    Honestly no idea with the different replies a few have received from their (sirius)reps but I really hope so because I haven't had my stiletto to long(sad as that is lol)

Page 3 of 4 1234