Page 4 of 4 ... 234
    07-18-2013, 03:11 PM #31
    Guess what? Plugged it in today, turned on Internet radio and it is WORKING fine for me now. The bottom says the words "Internet premium" but I can assure you that I have not changed my subscription plan. I am guessing this was either an outage or they heard us complain and reversed (silently and internally) their decision to let stiletto users listen via wifi.

07-19-2013, 07:48 PM #32
    Is it still working? The level 2 support guy who told me wifi access for Stiletto's would no longer be supported seemed knowledgeable and sure of his answer. Maybe I'll sign up again if it's working now.

09-15-2013, 02:26 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by dave806 View Post
    Is it still working? The level 2 support guy who told me wifi access for Stiletto's would no longer be supported seemed knowledgeable and sure of his answer. Maybe I'll sign up again if it's working now.
    I have a lifetime on my SL100. I decided to connect to wifi radio today after not connecting for years. It works fine and says "internet premium" on the display. I have a free computer internet radio login (not mobile app) as part of my lifetime, so if they try to turn it off on my Stiletto, I'm raising hell.

So far so good.

Also have a lifetime on XM (Pioneer INNO). The two best investments I made like 7 yrs ago. Been listening free for years and am on the original hardware (have three transfers left on both Sirius and XM accounts).

09-15-2013, 02:39 PM #34
    Mines been back up and working (internet radio on both sl100 & sl2)for about a month now but I never received any answers as towhat the problem was.

05-22-2014, 03:43 PM #35
    I dropped my Stiletto 2 recently. Not sure if it caused the following problem. I can't get the radio to work whether I select the channel directly or whether I go through the steps for my presets. I can turn it on and go through all the menus except when I attempt to select a station I get a blank blue screen followed by an error.
    However, I normally record broadcasts to listen later and that feature still works. I am considering reset, but concerned that I could be worse off after the fact.
    Any experience on this problem would be appreciated.

Page 4 of 4 ... 234