Head Honcho
    02-15-2013, 06:29 PM #1

Premium Member Forum Benefits

If you are a premium member and you're interested in having your blog perks extended to the forums please let me know.

My idea is to give premium members the following;

• No Ads (just like on the website)
    • Custom Titles (instead of member or senior member you could create your own)
    • More Private Message Storage (increased from 50 to 250)
    • Increased Signature Length (instead of being limited to 250 characters and 1 line, you could use 500 characters and two lines)
    • Private Premium Forum Access (you can use for support, premium article related questions, and potentially private discussions with other members)

If you have any other ideas/requests or would like me to activate these privileges, please let me know.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

10-29-2015, 07:09 PM #2
    Charles,

I am interested in maybe setting up a private premium forum thread with invite and moderator privelages. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Midas
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Guru
    11-01-2015, 04:08 PM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Charles,

I am interested in maybe setting up a private premium forum thread with invite and moderator privelages. Is this possible?

Thanks,

Midas
    Charles please help him establish this request if at all possible...many in the regular thread have expressed their disdain for this ass clown and no longer want to deal with him. Please let him create his own asylum...thank you.

11-02-2015, 12:33 PM #4
    Please... this is the guy that insulted you and called you derogatory names and asked that you bring Brandon to your website. Is this guy delusional or what? You had to suspend him for it too. Geeez.

Quote Originally Posted by dm_4 View Post
    Charles please help him establish this request if at all possible...many in the regular thread have expressed their disdain for this ass clown and no longer want to deal with him. Please let him create his own asylum...thank you.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Head Honcho
    11-02-2015, 05:13 PM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Charles,

Thanks,

Midas

I'm not against the idea. The problem is, the forum does not offer this functionality.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

11-02-2015, 05:40 PM #6
    Oh... I thought thats what that meant. Well we can create moderated groups anyway. Thanks man!

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I'm not against the idea. The problem is, the forum does not offer this functionality.

Guru
    10-04-2016, 12:45 PM #7
    Hillary midas