Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:
Very high volume on this move down in MJNA....bounced off .35 a couple times. I almost put a buy in at that price but I'm going to wait a bit longer. See if Long Weekend has any effect and further sell off later in the day. GLTA
On another front.... where is Bassman when we need him? I just noticed DDD is in a freefall this morning, down now about 8% since the opening bell, and about $15 in the past 3 weeks or so. My initial wisdom has been to be ready to buy a position when it retraced to the bottom trend line in the following chart. It has reached that point and shows slight recovery in the past few minutes. Barring some unforseen catastrophy going on with DDD, I'm about ready to jump in. Bass, you here? What's your take?
Guys I've killed the last 2 weeks thanks to some of your ideas. Keep the charts coming.
As far as MJNA goes its a typical penny stock. I see it's free falling today. I'll throw a buy in at .27 where last resistance and the middle BB is. Big volume.
i think maybe another correction from here still SI...i posted a couple warnings on the 3D stocks the last week. I mentioned a new kid on the block (XONE) and posted an elliot wave chart showing a possible wave c correction....i am not going to shout sell, sell, sell, but i was trying to do my part with my alerts. i have been out since mid sixties and waiting to get back in lower from here.
a little nibble for those of you that are playing with bows and arrows
Screen Shot 2013-02-15 at 9.17.53 AM.png
Definitely a slow day. There is a typically a direct correlation between the market and the activity on the forums. I wish we could expand the forums into other areas outside of stocks for just this reason but, no one seems to like chatting in the misc.
Maybe people are gearing up for vacation/long weekend?
Again, not sure if anyone cares but, I got back into Amazon at $255 after getting out at $275 before earnings. I figured I should mention this because I only mentioned my sell and my dislike of the stock going into earnings with limited upside potential so, I should probably mention that is no longer my feeling about the stock.
I am still out of NFLX at $170. Definately missed some upside but, I made a lot of money and I'm happy. I still think a pullback is coming.