Hope everyone make lots of money today! Can you change it to Friday. Sorry about that.
Markets Closed for Presidents' Day
See how the holiday affects Fidelity
On Monday, February 18, 2013, the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), Nasdaq, and other markets will close in observance of Presidents' Day. Bond markets will also be closed, and there will be no premarket or after-hours trading sessions. Banks and the U.S. Postal Service will be closed as well.
Here is how the holiday affects Fidelity:
Investor Centers: Closed Monday
Exchanges and markets
- NYSE, Nasdaq, AMEX, all options exchanges: Closed Monday
- Directed trading: Closed Monday
- Extended-hours trading: Closed Monday
- International trading: Most international markets are open. The Canadian market is closed on February 18 for Family Day.
- International market and currency access: Orders entered through the Trade Stocks International Trade ticket will be eligible for execution.
- General foreign equity trading: International orders (foreign ordinaries) entered through the domestic trade ticket using the five-letter pink sheet symbol will be queued for the next trading day.
- Listed fixed income market: Closed Monday
- Over-the-counter fixed income market: Closed Monday