Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    02-13-2013, 07:58 AM #1

WED 2.13.13-Will AH buzz continue today?

Another day, another few cents. Looking forward to the next leg up. Seems close, and last nights after hours buys of multi-million share blocks at 3.20 bode well for today. Time will tell

Mentor
    02-13-2013, 09:23 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Another day, another few cents. Looking forward to the next leg up. Seems close, and last nights after hours buys of multi-million share blocks at 3.20 bode well for today. Time will tell
    Morning RAD and All

Hope SIRI tacks on a few today. Would be nice to re test the highs and possibly break through tomorrow or Friday.

What are you doing with MJNA right now RAD. I have missed entry a few times and really want in but it is back up close to the highs of a week or so ago. Are you holding or are you looking for a lower entry point again?

02-13-2013, 09:58 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Morning RAD and All

Hope SIRI tacks on a few today. Would be nice to re test the highs and possibly break through tomorrow or Friday.

What are you doing with MJNA right now RAD. I have missed entry a few times and really want in but it is back up close to the highs of a week or so ago. Are you holding or are you looking for a lower entry point again?
    Accumulating on dips at this point, not planning to sell for now. Too much upside to miss despite the possible down which I feel will be less than the up. Last buys were last week a couple times in at .26 and .27 for MJNA. Also gout some HEMP at .06 and CBIS at .07. Looking to buy some PHOT, essentially the only maker of hydroponic systems designed for organic Med Mar, and a company with revenue and earnings, like MJNA, and unlike HEMP and CBIS which I also bought last week. May well be some more dips, missed a good one on PHOT Monday but I was isolated digging out at the beach and could not see the markets. Of these all CBIS has liquidity but prob just riding the coat tails of MJNA and not so sure about it short term. HEMP similar but a high profile CEO and decent news here and there. PHOT and MJNA are the stars. MJNA is marching up with regularity now and less of a pump and dump pattern, and I like what I see. Holding, accumulating on dips.

What I do, and it usually has been pretty good, is place a market order when I think we are bottoming out and see what I get. when I was placing limits, as I ALWAYS due with pink sheets, they were not hitting and every stock except CBIS the prices I got were very good, and I GOT IN, which is the key, and have made significant gains. You cant win if your not in. I am hoping to hold for at least a year and see where this market goes. I am trading in a cash account and have already made half what I made all last year on executed trades this year and need to chill on that. I just need to tolerate the dips for hopefully future bigger gains. Could be the big one, but as the wifey says, could be a big goose egg too, but I doubt it. This industry is about to be born and I am in it in it's infancy, heavily, like I did with SIRI (not quiet to THAT degree, but I will continue to accumulate more).

I still like ONVO long term, and great to swing trade (look at last two days). Of course I have a big chunk of SIRI, bought a bunch of Apple in the 4's which should bring good dividend income and growth eventually, a little FSLR thanks to Sly, wish I had more, and a growing sector of Med Mar green stocks which due to growth are becoming a bigger and bigger percentage of my holdings.

Go Green!

Addict
    02-13-2013, 10:05 AM #4
    'mornin guys. Early indications here tell me it's going to be another good day. Looking at the SIRI charts in pre market, my "Stikky" trained eye shows we are in an ascending channel with increasingly higher volumes, MACD beginning to turn up, and Slo Sto now definitely spiking upward. I'm thinking the 3.25 tops will be broken this week.

I couldn't partake of MJNA due to the TDA "chill" restriction which I still don't fully understand, but I did find, researched, and decided to bite on a company in the same industry. PHOT apparently manufactures the building facilities which promote healthy growth of plantlife. (I wonder if they chose that symbol thinking that is how you say "POT" if the H is silent... )

My wifey added SBUX to her portfolio a few days ago when it again bounced off the lower trend line. I'm laying in wait for GMRC to do the same in a few days.
    Here's our opening chart for SIRI today.

EDIT: PS, I forgot to mention (gloat) on the outstanding success with FSLR. I foresee a continual upward movement well above $40 before it takes a breather. PPS. Just take a look to where it came from early last summer (11.43).......what a mover.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 02-13-2013 at 10:13 AM.

02-13-2013, 10:16 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'mornin guys. Early indications here tell me it's going to be another good day. Looking at the SIRI charts in pre market, my "Stikky" trained eye shows we are in an ascending channel with increasingly higher volumes, MACD beginning to turn up, and Slo Sto now definitely spiking upward. I'm thinking the 3.25 tops will be broken this week.

I couldn't partake of MJNA due to the TDA "chill" restriction which I still don't fully understand, but I did find, researched, and decided to bite on a company in the same industry. PHOT apparently manufactures the building facilities which promote healthy growth of plantlife. (I wonder if they chose that symbol thinking that is how you say "POT" if the H is silent... )

My wifey added SBUX to her portfolio a few days ago when it again bounced off the lower trend line. I'm laying in wait for GMRC to do the same in a few days.
    Here's our opening chart for SIRI today.

EDIT: PS, I forgot to mention (gloat) on the outstanding success with FSLR. I foresee a continual upward movement well above $40 before it takes a breather. PPS. Just take a look to where it came from early last summer (11.43).......what a mover.

Glad you got PHOT, that is the other star of the green stocks and doing the best in stock price appreciation of late. I am going to get me some of that too.

Bid/Ask look good for a good opening on the greens, maybe yet another great day.

Mentor
    02-13-2013, 10:30 AM #6
    Accumulating on dips at this point, not planning to sell for now. Too much upside to miss despite the possible down which I feel will be less than the up. Last buys were last week a couple times in at .26 and .27 for MJNA. Also gout some HEMP at .06 and CBIS at .07. Looking to buy some PHOT, essentially the only maker of hydroponic systems designed for organic Med Mar, and a company with revenue and earnings, like MJNA, and unlike HEMP and CBIS which I also bought last week. May well be some more dips, missed a good one on PHOT Monday but I was isolated digging out at the beach and could not see the markets. Of these all CBIS has liquidity but prob just riding the coat tails of MJNA and not so sure about it short term. HEMP similar but a high profile CEO and decent news here and there. PHOT and MJNA are the stars. MJNA is marching up with regularity now and less of a pump and dump pattern, and I like what I see. Holding, accumulating on dips.

What I do, and it usually has been pretty good, is place a market order when I think we are bottoming out and see what I get. when I was placing limits, as I ALWAYS due with pink sheets, they were not hitting and every stock except CBIS the prices I got were very good, and I GOT IN, which is the key, and have made significant gains. You cant win if your not in. I am hoping to hold for at least a year and see where this market goes. I am trading in a cash account and have already made half what I made all last year on executed trades this year and need to chill on that. I just need to tolerate the dips for hopefully future bigger gains. Could be the big one, but as the wifey says, could be a big goose egg too, but I doubt it. This industry is about to be born and I am in it in it's infancy, heavily, like I did with SIRI (not quiet to THAT degree, but I will continue to accumulate more).

I still like ONVO long term, and great to swing trade (look at last two days). Of course I have a big chunk of SIRI, bought a bunch of Apple in the 4's which should bring good dividend income and growth eventually, a little FSLR thanks to Sly, wish I had more, and a growing sector of Med Mar green stocks which due to growth are becoming a bigger and bigger percentage of my holdings.

Go Green!
    Appreciate the info RAD!

GLTA to you and all with your trades today

Addict
    02-13-2013, 10:55 AM #7
    Thank goodness for SIRI and PHOT here in the early going. Without them my slate would be totally red. I guess the market didn't think too highly of the anointed one's message last night (which I didn't waste my time watching btw). I was more tuned in to the burning fugative

Enthusiast
    02-13-2013, 10:55 AM #8

Go Green!
    Interesting comments radejs... thanks! Just a question, if you were to only buy into 1 of those stocks at the current prices, which of them would you be buying?

Oh and GM all.

David

02-13-2013, 10:58 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Interesting comments radejs... thanks! Just a question, if you were to only buy into 1 of those stocks at the current prices, which of them would you be buying?

Oh and GM all.

David
    I like MJNA and PHOT. PHOT has moved up the most recently but still a dime compared to 5x that for MJNA. Both have revenue and earnings. MJNA safer, but Prob more risk and reward with PHOT.

Also, right NOW, a little dip post opening pop for MJNA, but still at early and bigger peak for PHOT. PHOT seems to be really hot right now, Med Mar green stock with revenue and a 10 cent price is attractive I guess.
    Last edited by radejs; 02-13-2013 at 11:00 AM.

02-13-2013, 11:05 AM #10
    Well look at SIRI run. Sometimes when you ignore your child it performs very well to get your attention. LOL

Page 1 of 4 123 ...