Page 5 of 6 ... 3456
    Mentor
    02-14-2013, 06:06 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    bought at 4.45 and 4.25 today too. My gut says money to be made
    Nice Rad.....I missed several posts today....been a bit busy. Just saw this one while reading the thread again. Damn, our buys were almost identical!!.....worked out great for us today....

Addict
    02-14-2013, 06:11 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Nice Rad.....I missed several posts today....been a bit busy. Just saw this one while reading the thread again. Damn, our buys were almost identical!!.....worked out great for us today....
    I almost hate to mention this, for fear that I'll create a jinx. But, have you guys noticed that ONVO formed a Golden Cross about 6 days ago? Given my history of observing GCs, I'm thinking we should soon see a decent POP. IMHO.

EDIT.......sorry if you happened to note I mentioned the GC formed 6 years ago. DUH...........

Mentor
    02-14-2013, 06:23 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco, I have come to know you as the only living sole with expertise necessary to help me understand exactly what is said and/or meant by such SEC filings. Is this good news or bad for we shareholders of record? Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post

I skimmed it over. Looks like a change of the deadline from March 1st 10: a.m. to March 1st 12 midinight. Also for the calculation of the fees involved in the TO for the record......7% converts.

The Company hereby provides notice to the Holders that its previously announced offer to purchase the Notes has been extended until 12:00 midnight, New York City time, on March 1, 2013. The offer to purchase the Notes was previously scheduled to expire at 10:00 a.m., New York City time, on March 1, 2013. The extension is being made to comply with the rules and procedure requirements of the Securities and Exchange Commission (the “ Commission ”). Except for such extension, all of the terms and conditions set forth in the Fundamental Change Notice issued to Holders and filed with the Commission on February 1, 2013 remain unchanged.
    Last edited by denco1; 02-14-2013 at 06:38 PM.

Enthusiast
    02-14-2013, 06:43 PM #44
    I skimmed it over. Looks like a change of the deadline from March 1st 10: a.m. to March 1st 12 midinight. Also for the calculation of the fees involved in the TO for the record......7% converts.
    The interesting thing is that no one has tendered yet. This could be the bond hjolders holding out for a better offer. Stay tuned

Mentor
    02-14-2013, 06:57 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I almost hate to mention this, for fear that I'll create a jinx. But, have you guys noticed that ONVO formed a Golden Cross about 6 days ago? Given my history of observing GCs, I'm thinking we should soon see a decent POP. IMHO.

EDIT.......sorry if you happened to note I mentioned the GC formed 6 years ago. DUH...........
    Yeah, saw that nice looking GC cross a few days back SLY.....can only be a positive going forward. The lower BB has beeen on an upward tear the last few weeks, bringing with it very good support.

Enthusiast
    02-14-2013, 07:24 PM #46
    New Lynx update and I couldn not be more exicited. Tune Mix baby. Now all music channels on my favorites play randomly. Been wanting this for a long time.

Mentor
    02-14-2013, 07:31 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    The interesting thing is that no one has tendered yet. This could be the bond hjolders holding out for a better offer. Stay tuned
    Strange that the extension is not really an extension at all. Isn't March 1st 12 midnight actually 10 hours earlier than March 1st 10:00 a.m. What am I missing here. Isn't midnight the starting point of the new 24 hour cycle (day)?.....00 00 hours military time.

EDIT: Or does the new day start at 00:01>>>>>>>12:01 a.m.
    Last edited by denco1; 02-14-2013 at 07:34 PM.

02-14-2013, 09:15 PM #48
    Is it just me or do you get the impression that the "other site" is insinuating Mr. Chas Banard and/or his company hacked their website and stole their short data project ideas? Oh and Mr. Chas Barnard received a patent for it too? I think most of us know the "other site" is full of it. I am sorry but I was a member of this "other site" during that time frame and nothing was ever mentioned about this so called "Short Data Project." I assume that since everyone paid to gain access to this new short data application/analysis/alert/etc, they will now get a refund since it can't be used now? Keep in mind, this "other site" has gone bankrupt and emerged 4 times under different names. Not one time during those changes was this project ever mentioned. Go figure?

Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    I read this and had to take a look. Oh my! Within 5 minutes I had the patent up on my screen. Here is the kicker. To my memory the tracking of "short data as a system" happened about 12 months ago. The patent that Chas Barnard filed was applied for in March of 2010! It was filed for 3 years ago and just approved in January of this year. In essence it was a work in progress before the HFT brand ever became a concept! In fact, when Chas Barnaard filed that patent the old site still had Demian and Newman on board there.

Chas Barnard is President of Equity insight.

"Mr. Barnard has 10 years of institutional equity trading experience with Dain Rauscher Inc., Frost Securities Inc., and most recently Jefferies & Co., where he traded NASDAQ and NYSE listed stocks in the Telecommunications and Networking Equipment space. He also served as Jefferies' trading liaison for all information technology vendors including Bloomberg, Bridge, Brass, etc. During his six years at Jefferies, Mr. Barnard developed several software and managerial tracking programs which became an integral part of the trading infrastructure. Mr. Barnard has a B.S. from Indiana University."

This leads to the question....If someone filed a patent in 2010 how was it that they stole the idea in 2012 when concept of "short data system" was initiated?

Oh well.....my two cents. Took 5 minutes to see thorough that.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    02-14-2013, 09:43 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Is it just me or do you get the impression that the "other site" is insinuating Mr. Chas Banard and/or his company hacked their website and stole their short data project ideas? Oh and Mr. Chas Barnard received a patent for it too? I think most of us know the "other site" is full of it. I am sorry but I was a member of this "other site" during that time frame and nothing was ever mentioned about this so called "Short Data Project." I assume that since everyone paid to gain access to this new short data application/analysis/alert/etc, they will now get a refund since it can't be used now? Keep in mind, this "other site" has gone bankrupt and emerged 4 times under different names. Not one time during those changes was this project ever mentioned. Go figure?
    So as not to distract, I will leave my comment to what it was. The patent was applied to long before any mention of short data tabulation ever occurred. It would be virtually impossible for someone to steal something that did not exist unless that person could see into the future.

Most people will not take the time to check things out for themselves. They will instead just rely on what they are told.

I will leave it at that

Enthusiast
    02-14-2013, 09:44 PM #50
    Strange that the extension is not really an extension at all. Isn't March 1st 12 midnight actually 10 hours earlier than March 1st 10:00 a.m. What am I missing here. Isn't midnight the starting point of the new 24 hour cycle (day)?.....00 00 hours military time.

EDIT: Or does the new day start at 00:01>>>>>>>12:01 a.m.
    Lol......good one.....actually it is 14 hours later and was extended. At 12:00:01 it will be March 2 and too late

Page 5 of 6 ... 3456