Page 3 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    02-12-2013, 05:18 PM #21
    That's a lot of big after hours blocks. Another 13 million block...

Mentor
    02-12-2013, 05:20 PM #22
    Here are several Big Blocks AH.....largest 13.3mn

SiriBlock.png
    Last edited by denco1; 02-12-2013 at 05:25 PM.

Addict
    02-12-2013, 05:41 PM #23

2-12-13.png

What a day
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-12-2013 at 05:51 PM.

Mentor
    02-12-2013, 05:50 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    for those in DDD.....could correction wave C be starting for the red wave? If DDD does not produce a new high in the near future, it is possible I would say

EDIT: that would be a "high" of $68.44 (the tip of wave b currently)

Attachment 849
    Thanks again for the heads up Bass. Looks like this is wave C of the corrective wave. 2 Quick questions Bass.....1. Does C always have to go lower than the low of A and 2 does Wave 1 of the next Motive way take out the high of wave 5 of the previous motive wave?....Tks

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-12-2013, 08:12 PM #25
    no, C does not always have to go below A in the corrective wave....it can also form a flat

and for your second question, i would say no as well but i would think that wave 3 would take out the prior high and keep going....then wave 4 maybe corrects to the prior high before resuming its run for wave 5

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks again for the heads up Bass. Looks like this is wave C of the corrective wave. 2 Quick questions Bass.....1. Does C always have to go lower than the low of A and 2 does Wave 1 of the next Motive way take out the high of wave 5 of the previous motive wave?....Tks

Addict
    02-12-2013, 08:40 PM #26
    GLA, especially SLY, hope you get to where you want to be. I'm glad we got some readers on here, I'm rooting for all of Ya'll. I'm over 40 and doulble majored, I've done enough reading. I like to keep things simple. I'd go crazy, I think, trying to comprehend all those charts, that's why I keep good company like Ya'll My talents are in other areas. There's only one book I've read because I liked it, "Rich Dad Poor Dad" that book started my investing. Very simple, and to the point, for the common man that's ready to quit talking and start walking, tho it sounds like "Sticky Charts" is of the same caliber. The main thing is you got to have your hands in as many cookie jars as possible, be it real estate, businesses, or the stock market, only invest in assets, things that could possibly put money in your pocket. Diversified. I'm just glad to be surrounded by a bunch of great and smart people. Thanks everyone for all of your post.

Addict
    02-12-2013, 08:47 PM #27
    2-12-13.1.png

Here Kitty Kitty.....

Mentor
    02-12-2013, 08:58 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    no, C does not always have to go below A in the corrective wave....it can also form a flat

and for your second question, i would say no as well but i would think that wave 3 would take out the prior high and keep going....then wave 4 maybe corrects to the prior high before resuming its run for wave 5
    Got it....Tks Bass

Mentor
    02-12-2013, 09:01 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    GLA, especially SLY, hope you get to where you want to be. I'm glad we got some readers on here, I'm rooting for all of Ya'll. I'm over 40 and doulble majored, I've done enough reading. I like to keep things simple. I'd go crazy, I think, trying to comprehend all those charts, that's why I keep good company like Ya'll My talents are in other areas. There's only one book I've read because I liked it, "Rich Dad Poor Dad" that book started my investing. Very simple, and to the point, for the common man that's ready to quit talking and start walking, tho it sounds like "Sticky Charts" is of the same caliber. The main thing is you got to have your hands in as many cookie jars as possible, be it real estate, businesses, or the stock market, only invest in assets, things that could possibly put money in your pocket. Diversified. I'm just glad to be surrounded by a bunch of great and smart people. Thanks everyone for all of your post.
    Back at you Bro...tks for your input as always!!......

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    02-12-2013, 09:53 PM #30
    but don't quote me on that.....i would want to see the waves developing and reevaluate as they are forming (for the second question)
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Got it....Tks Bass

Page 3 of 4 1234