Page 3 of 4 1234
    02-11-2013, 03:50 PM #21
    Thanks for the great charts Denco

Mentor
    02-11-2013, 04:10 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Thanks for the great charts Denco
    You're welcome RAD!

Great to see you, CLR, BBQ and others on east coast are doing ok considering the enormity of the storm......continue to stay safe and warm you guys.

Guru
    02-11-2013, 04:15 PM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The drop is a result of the conversion of the preferred to common by Liberty. There are now 6.6 bn common with the conversion, approximately. The 50 % ish Liberty stake is not considered institutional and is not really part of the float because they are holding to stay above 50%. So, the Institutional stake is 35 % of 6.6 Bn or approx. 2.31 bn of the actual float of 3.3 Bn or, about 70% of the actual float.
    thanks, I figured that was likely it.

Addict
    02-11-2013, 04:42 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Siri looking good...Still consolidating above upper trend line...

Attachment 841

ONVO trying to kiss the upper BB and staying over trend line it jumped back over on Friday....MACD looking to cross soon if trend continues....

Attachment 842

FSLR broke above symetrical triangle within uptrend channel and is real close to testing upper BB.....MACD has already crossed..

Attachment 843

Nice chart work, Denco. I wish I could get a firm sense of direction on SIRI cuz frankly I need to dump a bunch to make room for some other symbols I want to take advantage of. For example, take a look at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), American Tower (AMT), and Starbucks (EDIT............SBUX), all correcting down to their lower trend line, and each with good room to grow in their respective rebounds. I sure like my decision to get into FSLR when I did a couple weeks ago, and I think it may still be a good time to take a position there as i see upwards of $8 growth before it makes another correction at the upper trend line. ONVO sure is treating us well today also, as are those POT stocks for those who ventured in. Good luck to all this week. It sure is starting out on a positive note.

Edit: i had Starbucks wrong.........corrected to SBUX

Enthusiast
    02-11-2013, 05:19 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Nice chart work, Denco. I wish I could get a firm sense of direction on SIRI cuz frankly I need to dump a bunch to make room for some other symbols I want to take advantage of. For example, take a look at Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), American Tower (AMT), and Starbucks (EDIT............SBUX), all correcting down to their lower trend line, and each with good room to grow in their respective rebounds. I sure like my decision to get into FSLR when I did a couple weeks ago, and I think it may still be a good time to take a position there as i see upwards of $8 growth before it makes another correction at the upper trend line. ONVO sure is treating us well today also, as are those POT stocks for those who ventured in. Good luck to all this week. It sure is starting out on a positive note.

Another hot one this year has been Zynga symbol znga. Last week $2.50s - $3.70s today. Gaming stock with real money aspirations online.

Mentor
    02-11-2013, 05:24 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post

Thanks SLY...me too. SIRI needs to make a move soon with the tight BBs and MAs converging. I want to lighten up a nice chunk as well to re deploy into other ops. Thanks for the recomendations. I lightened up on ONVO a bit today. Early then re bought then sold again early for a profit and then sold a few more at $ 5.36. Nice gains on my highest priced lots, so just wanted to lock in around the upper BB. Hope to buy them back near my trend line, $5 ish or the mid BB, 4.60 ish, on a bigger red day or down day for ONVO.

FSLR has been a nice gainer as well. Much appreciated SLY. Sold a few today too as I could not resist the big up day gain. But still hold majority of my position. Was trying to sell a few more right at the upper BB but it never hit.

Addict
    02-11-2013, 05:56 PM #27
    Denco, apparently we employ different strategies. Actually, I'm experimenting with the idea suggested in the Stikky book, that being to watch for the third or subsequent touch of the high and low trend lines and exercise my sells and buys respectively according to those bounces. So far, I'm batting about 80% using nothing but those indicators. Of course, I am accumulating back in with full proceeds after a sale......... so far that seems to work quite well................ I bought SBUX at 53, sold at 57.30 and am waiting re-entry at or near 55. On FSLR for example, I got 1000 shares at 23, sold at 35 for $35000 net, then bought 1263 shares at 27.70. Now looking for the price to go to $40+ before I sell again......... This is a fun way to go when the plan comes together.

Enthusiast
    02-11-2013, 06:10 PM #28
    untitled.png

http://finance.avafin.com/stock/SIRI?chartType=trade

http://finance.avafin.com/tradeFlow?...0&industryId=0

Heavy accumulation. They took every single share they could get at $3.15 today. SIRI buyback? Bond holders shorting out shares they will be receiving in a few weeks? Perhaps.

Short interest now 402 million.

Got an article in queue with thoughts on it. I figure we move soon. And I figure short data will again go up in the next 2 reporting periods then drop off sharply on bond conversion.

Will be interesting to see how it all plays out. I don't see us popping "down" though... too much money being pumped in. I think it'll go up, and the move could be quite rapid.

Addict
    02-11-2013, 07:00 PM #29
    Thanks for giving your opinion over here SF, I can say out of all the author's at SA, I value your opinion the most, unless you turn to the dark side like most of them. But I have faith in ya, you've always had integrity in my book.

I like the caption for the day "Time to move on!!!", but I think I'd rather hang out for awhile and keep giving the shorts, a sense of false hope while we keep increasing and consolidating our minions. Fuch them Beocthes!!! They fixing to get their eyes lit up. And I'm sitting back watching, a frigging nickle, you got to be quick on the draw to get $3.10's. I figured $3.06-3.08 would be the approximate bottom, just to tease them beocthes. Anyone that thinks Malone is gonna loose or let it go below where he is comfortable is in for a rude awakening. He's toying around with the suckers, til he has them where he wants them, with a sense of false security. ROLL ON ROLLER COASTER!!!

Sirius and Pandora Under StockCall Microscope: Rising Auto Sales to Benefit Sirius XM Radio

8:00 AM ET 2/11/13 | PR Newswire

Over the last one year, auto sales in the U.S. have improved significantly. More importantly the momentum is likely to continue in 2013, which is excellent news for satellite radio company Sirius XM Radio Inc. (NASDAQ: SIRI). Meanwhile, Sirius is also expanding its Internet capabilities to compete against Pandora Media Inc. (NYSE: P). StockCall has released full comprehensive research on Sirius and Pandora, and these free technical analyses can be downloaded by signing up at

http://www.stockcall.com/technicalanalysis

Auto Sales to Remain Strong

The fortune of the satellite radio industry depends heavily upon the state of the auto industry. Last year, auto sales rose sharply, driven by pent-up demand and cheap financing. The trend is expected to continue in 2013, which augurs well for the satellite radio industry and the biggest satellite radio company, Sirius XM.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-11-2013 at 07:10 PM.

Addict
    02-11-2013, 07:28 PM #30
    This chart says it all....Tick Tick Tick Mutha Sucka's!!!

2-11-13.png

Page 3 of 4 1234