Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    02-08-2013, 08:06 AM #1

Friday, Blizzard of '13 2.8.13

2 feet PLUS of snow coming to me in Boston Today, Holy Head-Rush Batman!

Mentor
    02-08-2013, 08:25 AM #2
    Rad...be safe this W/E!

JS

02-08-2013, 08:37 AM #3
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hopefully that internet stays on so you can make some $$$

02-08-2013, 08:44 AM #4
    Quote Originally Posted by jackweed View Post
    Hopefully that internet stays on so you can make some $$$
    There is always the iPhone and 3G/4G as a back up.

Thanks all.

Good trading today and everyday!

Mentor
    02-08-2013, 09:01 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Sounds like you have a wild weekend in front of your RAD! Be safe and warm my friend!

Hope we have a nice weekend treat with the market today....GLTA

Addict
    02-08-2013, 10:13 AM #6
    After some years living in upstate N.Y., I have empathy for those folks enduring winter in the north east, especially when the forecast is for blizzard conditions. All the best to each of you who will be affected this weekend.

As regards SIRI, I remember an old member of our gang (I think it was Lipemon) who frequently drew our attention to the Slo Stochastics oscillator, which unlike MACD provides somewhat a forward looking indicator of the stock price. A quick glance on Stockcharts.com while employing the Slo Sto this morning, one can get the hint that the curve is flattening and likely poised to turn upward. If history repeats itself, that indicates we are soon to see upward price movement......... Let's hope history is in our favor.

Addict
    02-08-2013, 10:14 AM #7
    Not much pre-market activity.....

Be safe Rad, hope you got some firewood, in case loss of power.

Addict
    02-08-2013, 10:19 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    After some years living in upstate N.Y., I have empathy for those folks enduring winter in the north east, especially when the forecast is for blizzard conditions. All the best to each of you who will be affected this weekend.

As regards SIRI, I remember an old member of our gang (I think it was Lipemon) who frequently drew our attention to the Slo Stochastics oscillator, which unlike MACD provides somewhat a forward looking indicator of the stock price. A quick glance on Stockcharts.com while employing the Slo Sto this morning, one can get the hint that the curve is flattening and likely poised to turn upward. If history repeats itself, that indicates we are soon to see upward price movement......... Let's hope history is in our favor.
    +10

Addict
    02-08-2013, 10:21 AM #9
    mjna is starting it's move it looks like it's at .35 pre, with .37 ask .36 bid. It's gapping up. close yesterday .31....now .37, could be a good day, there's news out. Audit released.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 02-08-2013 at 10:35 AM.

Enthusiast
    02-08-2013, 10:27 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post

Morning!!!

SLY - I have been studying constantly trying to gain a better understanding of the market and it is surprising to watch the Slow Sto, Fast Sto, CC!, RSI, and the MACD working together. I feel they are very reliable for giving a direction.

Also for anyone who would like to take a look. I am watching (just looking) a stock this morning GLW with the following goodies listed below:

50 crossing the 200
    MACD Bullish crossing
    Slow Sto up
    Fast Sto up
    RSI at 52 pointing up
    CCI mid way pointing up
    And for a bonus 3 white solders standing at attention. (would like to see the volume higher on all 3 but its pretty good)

Well it got it's pop but it might be fizzing out.

Good Luck!!
    Last edited by abcdarin; 02-08-2013 at 11:08 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...