02-08-2013, 01:29 AM #1

Sirius OnDemand -- Alt 18 Show is too long

Hello everyone. I listen to Alt Nation's Alt 18 Countdown every week. I listen ondemand and have noticed for a whole now that the countdown takes about an hour to complete. The ondemand file is 5 hrs long and I can't see a way to start the countdown over again without listening to the whole 5 hours. Sometimes I would like to hear the countdown over again but there is no way to start from the beginning. Is there a way to start the countdown over again after an hour of listening?

Head Honcho
    02-08-2013, 03:25 AM #2
    Welcome to the forums.

To answer your question, no, you can not restart a music based OnDemand show until it ends. The real problem here is, the recording your listing to shouldn't be any longer than the top 18 songs. I just shot the guys over there an email and so should you; http://www.siriusxm.com/altnation

There are all kinds of nuances like this on the channels I listen to as well. All we can do is let them know and hope for the best. My thought is that the feature is still so new that they don't have all the bugs worked out yet.

I'll let you know if I hear back from them if you check back in and do the same!
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder