Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 91

Thread: BIG Day. Earnings et al 2.5.13

  1. #31
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    The great wall at 3.14. Even though Ask is small, the wall is BIG. I wonder if this has anything to do with the closing price on TO date of record on convertibles which was 3.14. Interesting to see if we break through.

    EDIT: And as I type we did....will it hold and get over 3.15.

  2. #32
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Possibility exists the run to 3.25 was the mm dumping to the commoner for a retrace to 3.14 (for the millionth time it seems) so they can reload before they continue the upper bollinger breakout from Friday. I have the lower bollinger at 3.09, that will be the real test throughout the day.

    MACD opened up more downward which tells me as a weekly monthly trader to wait before getting back in.

    Anyone see a pop today and this is a fakeout drop?

  3. #33
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Problem is liberty isn't buying anymore (unless they have to pick some up from directors options) to support the 3.14 price and now with earnings over there isn't news for the rest of the month, with a MACD crossed down and below the blue ichimoku line

  4. #34
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 398
    In regards to the green rush stocks. Little pop at open, holding steady now. I think we have found the top of this run, not any real dumping going on, I presume few want to sell for FOMO on the next bump. Hard to say. I bought a bit more, which I may regret, but its a gamble I am willing to take. Upside from 10 cents far outweighs the down.

  5. #35
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    The great wall at 3.14. Even though Ask is small, the wall is BIG. I wonder if this has anything to do with the closing price on TO date of record on convertibles which was 3.14. Interesting to see if we break through.

    EDIT: And as I type we did....will it hold and get over 3.15.
    3.14 is the mid point of the BB. Closing on top would be a nice victory for longs...

  6. #36
    lakefun1 is offline
    Member
    lakefun1's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2013 Location: MI. Posts: 75
    trying to sell 4000 at 3.15 see what happens

  7. #37
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    Well, I bought PM at 3.09 and sold regular session at 3.13. May have been early on the sale but I'll take it on that quick overcore margin trade. Would take a real nice pop for me to ever consider selling any core, as I would take a tremendous tax hit on those shares. All out is not an option for me, for now.

  8. #38
    lakefun1 is offline
    Member
    lakefun1's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2013 Location: MI. Posts: 75
    3.15 went thru. maybe we will go up from here

  9. #39
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 2,056
    Quote Originally Posted by lakefun1 View Post
    3.15 went thru. maybe we will go up from here
    That is a real good sign Lakefun1. Usually the don't hit those asks until it pops above.

  10. #40
    lakefun1 is offline
    Member
    lakefun1's Avatar
    Joined: Jan 2013 Location: MI. Posts: 75
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Well, I bought PM at 3.09 and sold regular session at 3.13. May have been early on the sale but I'll take it on that quick overcore margin trade. Would take a real nice pop for me to ever consider selling any core, as I would take a tremendous tax hit on those shares. All out is not an option for me, for now.
    not all out here, just wanted to play with some other stocks being brought up here. i am here for a much longer haul as you are

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •