Page 2 of 4 1234
    Guru
    02-04-2013, 12:18 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Come on IMR24. You can't be serious. You should have bought at 3.10 ish and sold today at 3.22 to 3.25. That "short term" call is over. Now with a soft market, sure we are red today. The CC will tell the next "short term" tale. Rember, you called the takedown from 3.18 to 3.14 late Thursday EDIT- on low volume - a "CRASH". From that perspective, the pop on Friday was the "mother of all short squeezes"

EDIT: I guess with the LOL...you're not....serious, that is....
    HA, picking time frames is the great thing about the stock market! At any one time a trader should always be right because he says "if scenario A happens it will go up, if scenario b happens it will go down" All I knew was the range was tight, volume was tailing off at a 5 year high and there was uncertainty around the liberty change of control...I chose short term drop

No doubt 3.10 was a buy point, I set that as a goal and missed it trying to play other stocks due to boredom.

Guru
    02-04-2013, 12:29 PM #12
    as a disclosure I can't day trade, or could but haven't set that up yet, so a 10c move in one day does me no good unless I have already been in, I can make a trade every 3 days so my short term time frame is about 2 weeks.

02-04-2013, 12:35 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    as a disclosure I can't day trade, or could but haven't set that up yet, so a 10c move in one day does me no good unless I have already been in, I can make a trade every 3 days so my short term time frame is about 2 weeks.
    It's worth every minute of effort to switch to a margin account. Like you, I was hamstrung when I had a cash account and was hesitant to go to margin. I never trade on margin but removing the shackles of a cash-only account has allowed me to score $1000s in trades over the last few years that previously would not have been possible.

Mentor
    02-04-2013, 12:35 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Makes sense IMR24. Thats why I put short term in quotes. For me, short term is anywhere from a few minutes to a few days.

Mentor
    02-04-2013, 12:36 PM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    It's worth every minute of effort to switch to a margin account. Like you, I was hamstrung when I had a cash account and was hesitant to go to margin. I never trade on margin but removing the shackles of a cash-only account has allowed me to score $1000s in trades over the last few years that previously would not have been possible.
    I agree!!

EDIT: About the margin account and the removal of the shackles.....I do trade in margin.
    Last edited by denco1; 02-04-2013 at 12:41 PM.

Guru
    02-04-2013, 12:52 PM #16
    I am about ready to make that jump to margin account, I have missed out on a lot like switch said.

02-04-2013, 01:20 PM #17
    Congrats to the MJNA investors!! Nice double and in some cases triple and quadruple.

It appears cannabis stocks are the flavor of the year with respect to the recent changes in state laws. A few people have messaged me about 2 stocks HEMP and CBIS. It looks like CBIS has a respectably liquid volume and is up over 33% today. It's around .09 cents/share and could mimic MJNA. Any thoughts?
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

02-04-2013, 01:44 PM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Congrats to the MJNA investors!! Nice double and in some cases triple and quadruple.

It appears cannabis stocks are the flavor of the year with respect to the recent changes in state laws. A few people have messaged me about 2 stocks HEMP and CBIS. It looks like CBIS has a respectably liquid volume and is up over 33% today. It's around .09 cents/share and could mimic MJNA. Any thoughts?
    order to buy is in on cbis for me

little dip right now, may be the time, but could correct more. ALWAYS the question

02-04-2013, 01:52 PM #19
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    order to buy is in on cbis for me

little dip right now, may be the time, but could correct more. ALWAYS the question
    If you look at the end of Fridays Forum, I listed ALL the rest of Medical Marijuana stocks. Here they are again.

The "Green Rush" is ON

List of Marijuana related stocks include: Altitude Organic Corporation (OTCPINK: ERBB), Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), Converted Organics, Inc. (OTCQB: COIN), Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. (CDNX: CTH.V), Fusion Pharm, Inc. (OTCPINK: FSPM), GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTCPINK: GRNH), Growlife, Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT), Marijuana, Inc. (OTCPINK: HEMP), Medbox, Inc. (OTCPINK: MDBX), MediSwipe, Inc (OTCQB: MWIP), Pharmos Corp. (OTCQB: PARS), Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc. (OTCPINK: RFMK), RightSmile, Inc. (OTCPINK: RIGH)

02-04-2013, 01:56 PM #20
    I missed that. Thanks for reposting.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Page 2 of 4 1234