Page 9 of 9 ... 789
    02-01-2013, 09:55 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    If I were looking for a longterm play on legal marijuana is MJNA the only way to go? Are there any other companies looking to go public? If legal weed ins't the next big thing, I dont know what is.
    FYI This article from today lists the big players in the industry

http://www.smallcapnetwork.com/Canna.../mid/1/id/776/

The Bull in Advantage Network presents the following list of OTC stocks in the cannabis industry, or related fields. We recognize that America is at the beginning of a Green Rush, an ever-increasing interest in the rapidly growing industry surrounding what seems to be the beginning of the end of marijuana prohibition on a widespread scale. There are now 18 states that permit medical marijuana for people suffering from a multitude of serious illnesses and disorders, while voters in Washington and Colorado have already crossed the plane into legalization of recreational use. According to a paper published in 2012 and endorsed by 300 economists, ending marijuana prohibition enforcement on a federal level and placing taxes on the substance similar to those placed on tobacco, could save the US over $13.5 billion annually.

The stocks featured in today's report are all marijuana-related, and first began to appear in our newsletters and blog as part of a special Medical Marijuana Round-Up Report on October 16th. Due to the extreme success of the plays mentioned, we have released several follow-up reports since that time. Copies of these reports may be found on our blog at http://bluehorseshoestocks.com. Each of these stocks has gained at least 25% in early morning trading today: Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), Medical Marijuana Inc. (OTC pink: MJNA), Hemp, Inc. (OTC pink: HEMP), X-Change Corp (The) (OTCQB: XCHC), & GreenGro Technologies, Inc.(OTC pink: GRNH).

Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS) is in the Research & Development of medical cannabis compounds and products. This Mornings Trading Range: .0581-.0749 | Possible Gain: 29%

Medical Marijuana Inc. (OTC pink: MJNA) is vested in the medical marijuana and industrial hemp markets. The company is comprised of a diversified portfolio of products, services, technology and businesses solely focused on the cannabis and hemp industries. This Mornings Trading Range: .247-.35 | Possible Gain: 42%

Hemp, Inc. (OTC pink: HEMP) focuses on the vast market created by the quickly emerging, and growing, multibillion dollar industrial hemp industry. This Mornings Trading Range: .0362-.049 | Possible Gain: 25%

X-Change Corp (The) (OTCQB: XCHC) is a company whose niche is extract-based cosmeceutical and nutraceutical solutions through its Phytiva brand product line, recently acquired from Cannabis Science, Inc. This Mornings Trading Range: .0745-.11 | Possible Gain: 48%

GreenGro Technologies, Inc.(OTC pink: GRNH) provides green technologies in indoor and outdoor agricultural science systems serving both the consumer and commercial farming markets. Its customers include restaurants, community gardens, small and large scale commercial clients. This Mornings Trading Range: .044-.064 | Possible Gain: 45%

For updates and coverage on these and other promising stocks, subscribe at http://bullinadvantage.com, or visit our blog at http://bluehorseshoestocks.com.

02-01-2013, 10:04 PM #82

The "Green Rush" is ON

List of Marijuana related stocks include: Altitude Organic Corporation (OTCPINK: ERBB), Cannabis Science, Inc. (OTCQB: CBIS), Converted Organics, Inc. (OTCQB: COIN), Cynapsus Therapeutics Inc. (CDNX: CTH.V), Fusion Pharm, Inc. (OTCPINK: FSPM), GreenGro Technologies, Inc. (OTCPINK: GRNH), Growlife, Inc. (OTCQB: PHOT), Marijuana, Inc. (OTCPINK: HEMP), Medbox, Inc. (OTCPINK: MDBX), MediSwipe, Inc (OTCQB: MWIP), Pharmos Corp. (OTCQB: PARS), Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc. (OTCPINK: RFMK), RightSmile, Inc. (OTCPINK: RIGH)

Mentor
    02-01-2013, 11:25 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by bonewagon View Post
    Great day today. Not sure if this was posted yet bet SiriusXM settled the lawsuit with A2IM. Here is the article.

http://www.billboard.com/biz/article...a2im-dismissed

edit...half of the lawsuit.
    Thanks for the link BONEWAGON!!.......lets ride and find some BUSTYBROADS!!!!

02-02-2013, 10:01 AM #84
    mjna 2.1.13.png

MJNA daily chart. my first chart post ever so be kind.

RSI 87, VERY overbought, keep an eye out for the correction and opportunity to catch the next high.

Nice trend up over the year, should keep going for a while and probably accelerate.

Addict
    02-02-2013, 10:12 AM #85
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    mjna 2.1.13.png

MJNA daily chart. my first chart post ever so be kind.

RSI 87, VERY overbought, keep an eye out for the correction and opportunity to catch the next high.

Nice trend up over the year, should keep going for a while and probably accelerate.
    Couldn't sleep huh? Maybe it'll be another mdbx. Do a side by side chart comparision 6 mth

02-02-2013, 10:19 AM #86
    weekly on MJNA, we can see what has happened after every one of these big ups.....

Get ready!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by radejs; 02-02-2013 at 10:29 AM.

02-02-2013, 10:28 AM #87
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Couldn't sleep huh? Maybe it'll be another mdbx. Do a side by side chart comparision 6 mth
    Dude I am working, I have a VERY long weekend every other month, infrequent hell but the rest of my weekends are free to go fishing, which is MY addiction (other than swing trading), sorry MJNA!

I am hoping (banking) on it becoming the next Medbox. I went into MJNA with about 3% of my trading portfolio, tripled it in a month, sold half yesterday, and will buy in bigger on the hopefully coming dip, at least twice that. This is I think the best of the green stocks at a penny price for potential huge gains. Good luck my friend and to all.

Addict
    02-02-2013, 10:29 AM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    weekly on MJNA, we can see what has happened every one of these big ups.....

Get ready!
    check your PM

Mentor
    02-03-2013, 10:22 PM #89
    FYI...Homer discusses his thoughts on the 7% convertibles!!

JS

http://finance.yahoo.com/mbview/thre...tls=la%2Cd%2C2

Page 9 of 9 ... 789