Page 3 of 5 12345
    Enthusiast
    01-31-2013, 03:28 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    the support seems to be around 27.50 from the quick glance i took

Attachment 801

Thanks for the look limit....if it goes below that I'll get rid of it. The second most important decision to me is when to dump a stock(1st being the price to buy).

Likes like you ONVO traders that 3.80 is resistance that's been tested twice now in the last week.

I'll mention SIRI so I don't get yelled at but with this silly volume is usually met with a slow steady decline and it's held it's own for now....

So FB beats and gets pounded in AH and PM and now back to normal levels....reminds me of a stock we all love. A lot of manipulation there too.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 03:35 PM #22
    De donde esta little siri run there.....

Addict
    01-31-2013, 03:39 PM #23
    Hi Bass. Glad to see you around here occasionally. I hope you have noticed that it has been to your credit that at least 4 or 5 of us frequent posters here are now the proud owner of the little Stikky book. But it may also be that some will be begging for you rknowledge of how you have learned to apply the lessons learned there. For me personally, I know I have just scratched the surface, but already I have been fortunate (most likely lucky) in my picks based a lot on the "three-touch" concept at the lower and upper trend lines......... I'd be remiss to claim those were my only triggers, as I have combined Fibonnaci Retracement, RSI, Gap analysis, and volume indicators to help with my decisions. I admit I need to dig deeper and to fold in the Cup and Handle and Head and Shoulders as my next set of tools. And now after hearing myself think on that subject, I think it is time to settle back with the Stikky book and see if maybe something will soak in that was overlooked on my first and second passes. Thanks for passing along this book recommendation. I know I'm not the only one getting a benefit from it.

Enthusiast
    01-31-2013, 03:48 PM #24
    That 3.18 just won't budge huh....

Mentor
    01-31-2013, 03:53 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    De donde esta little siri run there.....
    El perito ya empezo a correr porque ya quiere cojer....esta muy caliente.

The little doggy has started to run because he wants to BONE.....he's horny....quick translation.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-31-2013, 04:16 PM #26
    Thanks SI....what I did after reading the book was this:

print out charts, a daily and a weely chart, for my favorite 10 stocks (about 20 charts).....

draw any trend line that had 3 touches before a break, i always tried to find the longest trend lines possible with the most possible touces......

i typically start with the weekly chart to see the bigger trends and then go to the daily chart to analyze the current trend and think how it will apply to the overall bigger trend. weekly charts get overlooked too easy.

and last, the reason i like paper charts especially when i was learning, it is easy to slide a ruler around and twist it looking for trend lines

hope some of the above helps
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hi Bass. Glad to see you around here occasionally. I hope you have noticed that it has been to your credit that at least 4 or 5 of us frequent posters here are now the proud owner of the little Stikky book. But it may also be that some will be begging for you rknowledge of how you have learned to apply the lessons learned there. For me personally, I know I have just scratched the surface, but already I have been fortunate (most likely lucky) in my picks based a lot on the "three-touch" concept at the lower and upper trend lines......... I'd be remiss to claim those were my only triggers, as I have combined Fibonnaci Retracement, RSI, Gap analysis, and volume indicators to help with my decisions. I admit I need to dig deeper and to fold in the Cup and Handle and Head and Shoulders as my next set of tools. And now after hearing myself think on that subject, I think it is time to settle back with the Stikky book and see if maybe something will soak in that was overlooked on my first and second passes. Thanks for passing along this book recommendation. I know I'm not the only one getting a benefit from it.

Mentor
    01-31-2013, 04:29 PM #27
    Here's my SIRI trend chart. I changed it to Arithemtic.......

Seems to be climbing that lower trend line in the middle. Is today the day doggy decides to make a move to attack the upper line of the wedge....

SiriTrend.jpg
    Last edited by denco1; 01-31-2013 at 04:34 PM.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 04:51 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    El perito ya empezo a correr porque ya quiere cojer....esta muy caliente.

The little doggy has started to run because he wants to BONE.....he's horny....quick translation.
    LOL

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Here's my SIRI trend chart. I changed it to Arithemtic.......

Seems to be climbing that lower trend line in the middle. Is today the day doggy decides to make a move to attack the upper line of the wedge....

SiriTrend.jpg
    That chart makes me nervous! I have been burnt by charts like that so I get worried. I think of it as walking to the end of a plank....or like when you take a tape measure and see how far to the ceiling you can get it before it breaks to the floor.

Theres big money to be made in 3 cent moves as redcloud has pointed out, I have been looking to far out and not studying up close enough.

Guru
    01-31-2013, 05:05 PM #29
    temiendo que tiene de 2 días sin mercado de valores...dreading two days with no stock market!

well that ends the month of January, How will February start off tomorrow?

So the big January run for siri was $2.95 to $3.15, mackayla maroney is not impressed.

edit: though including december 2.68 in december, not a bad run.
    Last edited by imromo24; 01-31-2013 at 05:07 PM.

Mentor
    01-31-2013, 05:07 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    LOL

That chart makes me nervous! I have been burnt by charts like that so I get worried. I think of it as walking to the end of a plank....or like when you take a tape measure and see how far to the ceiling you can get it before it breaks to the floor.

Theres big money to be made in 3 cent moves as redcloud has pointed out, I have been looking to far out and not studying up close enough.
    With that close it scares me a bit too. Man was that BS.....3.14....really. My balls hurt now too. Whats left of them after the NUTREAPER had his way with the Guillotine.............