Page 6 of 7 ... 4567
    Enthusiast
    01-30-2013, 08:38 PM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I just wish I wasn't the only one with the nuts to make a call on tomorrow, and others would put their neck on the line, and let the chips fall where they may, around here. I'm fixin to quit myself, and only send PM's to my friends my opinion, if we all know so much, it seems we'd put our neck out, (I could care less if your wrong, that's not what it's about), I want to know who's the best, and it's the only way to see who's the best. My friends know that's bs, I can't keep my mouth shut about SIRI. Call the skit if you think you know it, and I'm talking tomorrow, not next week or month. I've gave my imo. Gla
    Hey guys hope all is well!!

Red...I did not see what your numbers were for tomorrow but you are one of the best at calling it. My guess right now is a high of 3.17 and a low of 3.13, with a close of 3.16. Just don't see us moving much yet. I thought today was going to close a bit higher. Shows what I know. Good Luck all!!!

01-30-2013, 08:41 PM #52
    Attachment 794

This one's for NAZ, I'm on mobile most of the day so it hard to post anything substancial, but yeah I'd rather hear about SIRI, it has been hunky doorie lately tho. I have no problem with the occasional shout out of another stock to keep an eye on, because if my friends are making money somewhere else, I want to hear about it. You just got to be careful who your friends are, it's a cruel world. New 52 wk closing high, $3.17 close tomorrow, imo. GL
    +1 Redcloud (your thoughts related to NAZ's post). I think it's OK to discuss other stocks on a day when SIRI-related news is scarce. Further, I give deference to the regular posters. If they want to discuss the circumference of denco's testicles it's OK with me. They are the ones who are keeping the forward momentum of this forum. I know we are all anxious to hear about SIRI. There just doesn't seem to be much going on.
    Last edited by SlapShot27; 01-30-2013 at 08:48 PM.

01-30-2013, 09:01 PM #53
    I've noticed that once you've given user reputation points, it won't allow you to give anymore to the same person. At some point, the feature becomes obsolete until someone you've never given reputation to posts.

How many times do you have to give reputation to different people before you can give more reputation points to someone you've given to in the past?

Thanks!
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    01-30-2013, 09:04 PM #54
    .............. discuss Denco's testicles.......... Denco, is that related to your much-quoted Donkeydong? I think I'd rather see and talk about those Cowboy cheerleaders. No offence, just stating a personal opinion.

BTW, since SXM has vacated the premisses, I'm sure he wouldn't object to your use of those lovely Cowgirl photos.

Addict
    01-30-2013, 09:05 PM #55
    ABC, I called $3.17 close tomorrow, though I thought we'd have it today but didn't post it yesterday, so that's, here nore there, we hung around long enough today at $3.17 to make me happy

Thanks Slapshot, I feel the same way pretty much!!!

1-30-13.1.png

Addict
    01-30-2013, 09:16 PM #56
    Thanks Charles!!! You da Man!!!

And Abc, I appreciate you putting your nuts on the line GL

Gla,
    "Effort and attitude will dictate the level of your success"
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-30-2013 at 09:26 PM.

01-30-2013, 09:19 PM #57
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I've noticed that once you've given user reputation points, it won't allow you to give anymore to the same person. At some point, the feature becomes obsolete until someone you've never given reputation to posts.

How many times do you have to give reputation to different people before you can give more reputation points to someone you've given to in the past?

Thanks!
    On vBulletin you can give reputation to a user more than once but not for the same post. Reputation granting "power" is determined by the board admin. Charles may have it ratcheted down to keep things simple since it's a relatively new feature.

Addict
    01-30-2013, 09:31 PM #58
    Whether we close $3.17 or not, we bounce first thing in the morning, Gna

Mentor
    01-30-2013, 09:45 PM #59
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    .............. discuss Denco's testicles.......... Denco, is that related to your much-quoted Donkeydong? I think I'd rather see and talk about those Cowboy cheerleaders. No offence, just stating a personal opinion.

BTW, since SXM has vacated the premisses, I'm sure he wouldn't object to your use of those lovely Cowgirl photos.
    Sounds good to me SLY.....yeah that DonkeyDong has quite a pair. He is truely MEGANUTSKING.....we're all just trying to be like Mike....so to speak.

Yeah, maybe one day I will bring back the BROADSWITHTHEBIGRACKS. We'll give SXMI a few more days....

Enthusiast
    01-30-2013, 09:48 PM #60
    Thanks Charles!!! You da Man!!!

And Abc, I appreciate you putting your nuts on the line GL

Gla,
    "Effort and attitude will dictate the level of your success"
    Thanks Red!!!! I can always grow another set and if that doesn't work ONVO will be able to 3D print me another set soon!! LOL!!!

Page 6 of 7 ... 4567