Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 63

Thread: 1-30-13 SIRI Daily Thread, Lets make some Money!!!

  1. #1
    Redcloud is offline

    1-30-13 SIRI Daily Thread, Lets make some Money!!!

    No-one started a thread, so I figured I'd get it going. Gla today!!!

    Rut-Row!!! Wrong day, Buzz how bout helping a brother out when you get a chance.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-30-2013 at 09:09 AM.
    Suck Eggs Shorty!!!

  2. #2
    coyote is offline
    Junior Member
    coyote's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 9
    With futures in the red , I'm looking for another boring day.... unless this is the "Big One" .

  3. #3
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,465
    Damn, the BB are tighter than Shorties A$$. Big squeeze happening. Hope it's not a Schnitzel man set up.

    Siri.jpg

  4. #4
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Possible issue with MJNA which might be of interest to some folks here. My attempt to place a buy order this morning was disallowed due to "DTC chill restriction..........." which I researched to find the following definition:

    "Owned by many financial companies including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the DTC acts as a clearinghouse for stock exchange securities, settling trades in corporate and municipal securities. If the DTC has cause to be concerned about a specific security currently processed through its system, it may place a "chill" status on the security. This will restrict brokerages' ability to transfer the shares or units of the security through DTC until the security's issues are cleared up or it ceases trading on the market.

    Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/...#ixzz2JTCQg5En

  5. #5
    yoda4x4 is offline
    Enthusiast
    yoda4x4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: NJ Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Damn, the BB are tighter than Shorties A$$. Big squeeze happening. Hope it's not a Schnitzel man set up.

    Siri.jpg
    Hey denco man... interesting chart. The last 3 times the BBs got tighter like this we saw the sp appreciate substantially. Hope the trend continues.

    David

  6. #6
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,465
    So far so good holding the trend.......

    SiriTrend.jpg

  7. #7
    denco1 is online now
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,465
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Hey denco man... interesting chart. The last 3 times the BBs got tighter like this we saw the sp appreciate substantially. Hope the trend continues.

    David
    Yeah Yoda, we should see a nice move.....just hoping it's up. We are holding trend so far......

  8. #8
    yoda4x4 is offline
    Enthusiast
    yoda4x4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: NJ Posts: 103
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Possible issue with MJNA which might be of interest to some folks here. My attempt to place a buy order this morning was disallowed due to "DTC chill restriction..........." which I researched to find the following definition:

    "Owned by many financial companies including the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE), the DTC acts as a clearinghouse for stock exchange securities, settling trades in corporate and municipal securities. If the DTC has cause to be concerned about a specific security currently processed through its system, it may place a "chill" status on the security. This will restrict brokerages' ability to transfer the shares or units of the security through DTC until the security's issues are cleared up or it ceases trading on the market.

    Read more: http://www.investopedia.com/terms/c/...#ixzz2JTCQg5En
    SLY - I have placed an order a few days ago to buy MJNA and a friend of mine suggested that I cancel it because of the chill, which I did since he's 10x better at this stock stuff than I am.

    David

  9. #9
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    SLY - I have placed an order a few days ago to buy MJNA and a friend of mine suggested that I cancel it because of the chill, which I did since he's 10x better at this stock stuff than I am.

    Hey David, that's an interesting scenario. I see there have been over a Million trades today and that the sp has touched .17.......that must mean some brokerages are ignoring the chill order. I use TDA, and they flat refuse to accept my order this morning.

    David

  10. #10
    Sundeeez is offline
    3 more days til the CC (not including today). I don't remember it being this flat this close to the CC.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •