Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 40

Thread: 1.29.13 Tuesday

  1. #1
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390

    1.29.13 Tuesday

    Too quiet around here.

    Good morning Sirius Buzzers.

  2. #2
    nytimbo58 is offline
    Junior Member
    nytimbo58's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Posts: 27
    Your right. Another treading water day, hopefully Pre CC run start soon. Sorry to bring up here but BM is a real peice of work. Was Lifer for SWP ect. paid $50.00 for first year of new site, but because I elected ahead of time to cancel renewal payment cause I knew I didn't want to keep beyond this year. He cancelled me due to "clearly stated terms and conditions" says he can. I paid for the year.......Tempted to file claim with paypal just to be difficult.

  3. #3
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by nytimbo58 View Post
    Your right. Another treading water day, hopefully Pre CC run start soon. Sorry to bring up here but BM is a real peice of work. Was Lifer for SWP ect. paid $50.00 for first year of new site, but because I elected ahead of time to cancel renewal payment cause I knew I didn't want to keep beyond this year. He cancelled me due to "clearly stated terms and conditions" says he can. I paid for the year.......Tempted to file claim with paypal just to be difficult.
    BM=POS

    (piece of Sh!t)

  4. #4
    I_know_nothing is offline
    Same just happened to me. I cancelled the auto renew...figured I've made money on BM articles over the past couple years, he can keep the $50 and I will continue to poke in from time to time to see if anything good is being reported out of there over the next year. How difficult is it to file the claim with pay pal?

  5. #5
    MLSiri is offline
    Looks like a "Keep it trading sideways" flash signal (400 shares) went through at about 7:40 PST

  6. #6
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Hey Rad, I just had a dream that we're about to see a resurgence in ONVO. Too much coincidence going on to think otherwise. For example, take a look at DDD, up today over $5 after taking a horrendous fall yesterday. ONVO took a similar dip yesterday but shows signs of recovery, especially when you look at the diminished negative volume today. Let's hope my dream comes true.

    In the meantime, my tea leaves told me it's time to jump in with FSLR..... so I did, and missed the bottom by only 20 cents or so. Now hoping to see it recover the $7 loss suffered over the past 4 weeks. PS. For those who might be interested, I'll go over to the Market Watch thread and post what I read from one analyst as the 10 top stocks which are benefactors of AAPL's $140B loss.

  7. #7
    I_know_nothing is offline
    My case was closed because it was opened 45+ days after the transaction took place. BM is a complete scam artists....prob knew Pay pal policy and waited until enough time passed to shut out anyone who chose not to continue to pay the maint fee for a site that produces nothing of value....what a joke.

  8. #8
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Rad, I just had a dream that we're about to see a resurgence in ONVO. Too much coincidence going on to think otherwise. For example, take a look at DDD, up today over $5 after taking a horrendous fall yesterday. ONVO took a similar dip yesterday but shows signs of recovery, especially when you look at the diminished negative volume today. Let's hope my dream comes true.

    In the meantime, my tea leaves told me it's time to jump in with FSLR..... so I did, and missed the bottom by only 20 cents or so. Now hoping to see it recover the $7 loss suffered over the past 4 weeks. PS. For those who might be interested, I'll go over to the Market Watch thread and post what I read from one analyst as the 10 top stocks which are benefactors of AAPL's $140B loss.

    Hey Sly- I REALLY think, but its my opinion clouded with hope, that ONVO is going to explode. I am literally banking on it with a big investment. Yeah they are still in R&D but they have a 3D Bioprinter that was Time magazines product of the year , they have contracts with two big pharma companies to develop drug delivery systems, they are pushing hard to meet the requirements for NASDAQ listing, among many other positives. We have seen two big peaks of overbuying to $10 last june and $6 last week followed by corrections and consolidation. Someone(s) are throwing money at it who probably know a lot more than me.

    Volume is growing especially lately. I just feel it and put my money where my mouth is. Probably too much, but that's how I roll. I Did it with SIRI and did extremely well and while 1/3 of my "trading account" is still in SIRI, 1/3 is in ONVO and 1/3 in AAPL with a few little plays in things like MJNA etc. BTW, my trading account used to be one of the smaller accounts but thanks to wise decisions and communities like this one, is now my biggest account by far, making an average of 40% annually over the last 10 years and a lot more than that the last 2. I am blowing the doors off the "professionals" managing my retirement accounts but I feel its good to diversify in this respect. I have been lucky I know, but wisdom and experience still guides my decisions and I accept the luck I have been the recipient of.

    Speaking of FSLR, I am low on cash right now, but will now keep my eye on it. FYI I did in 2012 put 34 solar panels on my roof and generating about 20 killowatt-hours a day, about half my needs. That investment of about $20K after all the tax credits turns out to be a 25% ROI over 20 years, breaking even in 3-4 years.

  9. #9
    yoda4x4 is offline
    Enthusiast
    yoda4x4's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: NJ Posts: 103
    Hey Guys,

    Like you I was scammed by him, and I went so far as to open a Paypal dispute. Save your time and energy and don't go thru Payal; they will not do a thing because they don't honor online subscriptions like his. But they did give me a method to get my funds reimbursed. NOTE: you can only do this if you paid via a credit card. Call your credit card company and file a dispute with them. They will be able to get your money back provided your payment was made within the past 2 billing cycles. I've already received notification that I will be seeing my refund shortly.

    David

  10. #10
    radejs is offline
    Senior Member
    radejs's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 390
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    My case was closed because it was opened 45+ days after the transaction took place. BM is a complete scam artists....prob knew Pay pal policy and waited until enough time passed to shut out anyone who chose not to continue to pay the maint fee for a site that produces nothing of value....what a joke.
    Keep pushing and appealing to paypal. I did , they gave me the $50, but they still said no to the $199 since it was"service" not "product" but also said if enough people push for this through them they may over-ride their policy and refund the $199 for service. PLEASE everyone, push and appeal to PAYPAL over the unprofessional, unethical, and probably fraudulent actions by this man. Maybe he is mentally ill, maybe he has an addiction, and I feel bad if he does, but his actions are bordering on if not criminal. I work hard for my money and this man has stolen from us. He has done it three times now, satwaves to satewaves pro, add HFT stocks, and now wants more suckers to join the new site som he can do it a 4th time and we should not tolerate it. Has there been ONE meaningful article in the last 3 -6 months? Nada, zilch, zero.


    PUSH AND APPEAL PAYPAL. DO NOT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •