Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Mentor
    01-25-2013, 09:04 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Where do you think the heaviest support is? I'm looking for a worst case scenario bottom. How low can the P/E go?
    I am certainly no expert CLueless but I am looking at the gaps to possibly fill at 422 ish and if things get hairier, at 380 ish. Anything under that would really suck big. Though, if you look at the chart, the latest big run really took off from the 350-360 area.

Aapl.jpg

Head Honcho
    01-25-2013, 11:16 PM #32
    I have on good authority that "MyControl" is being run in a very small limited public beta right now and it will likely be re-branded MySMX.

I dont have access yet but, I'm working on it. Anyone with web access should login and see if they are part of the beta.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    01-25-2013, 11:33 PM #33
    Got it. Check out the new player here; http://siriusbuzz.com/siriusxm-mycon...a-now-live.php
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-26-2013, 08:54 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Glad we're still on the same page Wolfie!!......I hope we're not too early on this one....as in way too early. I can take a ride down to 380 on a fill to load up more. Anything beyond that will be quite painful.

"Shorties A$$" is a awesome place. I like to cruise around Shorties A$$ in the BONEWAGON...fun times

"Shorties A$$" is real close to RACKSVILLE. Not too pricey but well worth the investment.....
    You are makin me laugh, thank you!

01-26-2013, 08:56 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Why doesn't that surprise me?

Probably because that's exactly what I did today with the same plan of filling the gap.

What part of Texas is "Shortie's A$$"? I'm thinking of buying a vacation home somewhere round them thar parts. (Texas that is.... not necessarily Shortie's A$$..... unless it's cheap with a nice view, which I doubt)
    Glad your around Wolf, miss your comments and guidance.

01-26-2013, 09:02 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    Got it. Check out the new player here; http://siriusbuzz.com/siriusxm-mycon...a-now-live.php
    Looks REALLY sweet. Hope Wall Street likes it as much as I think I will.

Addict
    01-26-2013, 01:13 PM #37
    Bass, if you see this note, I am advising that I have posed a question to you over at Market Watch. Just curious if you have looked at or have an opinion on the direction of AAPL in the near future.

Addict
    01-26-2013, 01:56 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I am certainly no expert CLueless but I am looking at the gaps to possibly fill at 422 ish and if things get hairier, at 380 ish. Anything under that would really suck big. Though, if you look at the chart, the latest big run really took off from the 350-360 area.

Aapl.jpg
    Do two "clueless" observation/opinions equal a positive indication? Probably not, but if I may elaborate a bit on the chart of end of day yesterday, here is what I see.

First of all there was a Death Cross drawn back in the first week of December (price point then was a shade under $600). If anyone has been as excited as I have been when dealing with a Golden Cross, then the Death Cross ought to scare the heck out of them. Death Cross being when the 50dma descends across the 200dma. Sure enough,while the downslide had already begun, it was certainly accelorated a couple days later, with seemingly no end in sight as of close of business yesterday.

There may be one developing positive sign however, that is if you have read "Stikky Stock Charts" and you subscribe to their theory of price rebounding off of the upper and lower trendlines after the third touch has occurred. From that scenario, it could be that we have seen the bottom at the lower trend line yesterday with it touched and began an apparent upward shift off of $439.88.
    I suppose we watch carefully on Monday to see if that rebound will be confirmed, and if so, then perhaps we can be hopeful the recovery has begun. Personally, I think I will hold my trigger until at least the sp has gained momentum to carry into that gap which appears at 468 to 480 or so. If it makes it that far (IMHO) without falling back to the lower trend line, then I think I'll feel confident in buying at that gap and beginning the ride upward. Now, how does that sound as my attempt to sound just as clueless as the next guy. Everyone deserves an educated guess............... that's mine for now.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-26-2013 at 02:01 PM.

Mentor
    01-26-2013, 02:21 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Do two "clueless" observation/opinions equal a positive indication? Probably not, but if I may elaborate a bit on the chart of end of day yesterday, here is what I see.

First of all there was a Death Cross drawn back in the first week of December (price point then was a shade under $600). If anyone has been as excited as I have been when dealing with a Golden Cross, then the Death Cross ought to scare the heck out of them. Death Cross being when the 50dma descends across the 200dma. Sure enough,while the downslide had already begun, it was certainly accelorated a couple days later, with seemingly no end in sight as of close of business yesterday.

There may be one developing positive sign however, that is if you have read "Stikky Stock Charts" and you subscribe to their theory of price rebounding off of the upper and lower trendlines after the third touch has occurred. From that scenario, it could be that we have seen the bottom at the lower trend line yesterday with it touched and began an apparent upward shift off of $439.88.
    I suppose we watch carefully on Monday to see if that rebound will be confirmed, and if so, then perhaps we can be hopeful the recovery has begun. Personally, I think I will hold my trigger until at least the sp has gained momentum to carry into that gap which appears at 468 to 480 or so. If it makes it that far (IMHO) without falling back to the lower trend line, then I think I'll feel confident in buying at that gap and beginning the ride upward. Now, how does that sound as my attempt to sound just as clueless as the next guy. Everyone deserves an educated guess............... that's mine for now.
    Great analysis SLY. I hope that the worst is over but those gaps lower look to be quite tempting to the MM....errr shorts.....errr insiders.....errrr street. Thanks for the chart!! Lets see what happens Monday.

Head Honcho
    01-26-2013, 04:56 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Looks REALLY sweet. Hope Wall Street likes it as much as I think I will.
    Thats the big question. I have no idea if Wall Street gives a shit. They have never seemed to in the past.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345