Page 3 of 5 12345
    Addict
    01-25-2013, 05:54 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Sundeeez View Post
    Bought some at 3.08 but with this low volume I have a 3.15 sell in.

Made some real nice trades with this ONVO stock over the last two days.

First thing I do after I buy is put in a sell. I used to "wait"
    Looks like it shoulda filled?

Mentor
    01-25-2013, 06:04 PM #22
    Red...sure hope you have this feeling more often...

JS

Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I got a good feeling about today. Someone needs to give this Dog a bone!!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-25-2013, 06:26 PM #23
    It is a good, quick, and effective read....
    Quote Originally Posted by Spoons View Post
    BTW all...thank you for the tip on Stikky Stock book. I ordered a copy last night. I look forward to providing some value in the near future.

Enthusiast
    01-25-2013, 07:44 PM #24
    Well, the drama continues and I will not waste a lot of time on this. It appears I am being accused of telling people how to gain access to another site by "gaming the system". I have never stated such a thing nor participated in any such activity. BJM's comments are libel and slander. Period...end of discussion. Since he runs a website without any "contact us section" I can only assume that he will see this here. BJM / DM you are lying and should stop. Sorry for the interruption to members here.

Enthusiast
    01-25-2013, 07:58 PM #25
    Spencer why even bring it up. People aren't dumb we made our choice. Your a good guy. Keep up the good work and don't get distracted.

Head Honcho
    01-25-2013, 08:03 PM #26
    @siriusly_invested

Were you the one who said you used thinkorswim? What part of that program do you find the most value in? Any tricks I should know about? I just downloaded it today and started poking around.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-25-2013, 08:11 PM #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Spencer Osborne View Post
    It appears I am being accused of telling people how to gain access to another site by "gaming the system".
    Where are you being accused? Publicly? I have seen nothing of the sort.

Even if I did see something like that, I wouldn't care but, again, I didn't. You bringing it up again seems dumb. If his site can be gamed, that is his fault. Move on.

Sue him privately, don't bother us with the nonsense.

01-25-2013, 08:20 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1
    Started a small AAPL position at 440......couldn't resist. If we fill gaps I will build it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf Child View Post
    Why doesn't that surprise me?
    Probably because that's exactly what I did today with the same plan of filling the gap.
    Where do you think the heaviest support is? I'm looking for a worst case scenario bottom. How low can the P/E go?

Addict
    01-25-2013, 08:53 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    @siriusly_invested

Were you the one who said you used thinkorswim? What part of that program do you find the most value in? Any tricks I should know about? I just downloaded it today and started poking around.
    Hey Charles, yes it was I who confessed to using TOS. If i were to highlight the value to me it would be strictly their charting assets. i have not used any of their trading tools but I surely am delighted in the charting tools made available there. Compared to other charting tools I've used, TOS is much more granular in its display capability. While to me it was a difficult learning curve (which I have yet to complete), I feel confident in my ability now to accurately draw charts and apply a broad variety of analytical tools to it. Not sure how else to respond, so I hope this helps.

PS. While I truly believe TOS is the superior charting tool, I must confess that the capabilities found at Freestockcharts.com come in a very close second (with exception that it does not capture Pink Sheet symbols.).

Addict
    01-25-2013, 08:56 PM #30
    Quote Originally Posted by clueless View Post
    Where are you being accused? Publicly? I have seen nothing of the sort.

Even if I did see something like that, I wouldn't care but, again, I didn't. You bringing it up again seems dumb. If his site can be gamed, that is his fault. Move on.

Sue him privately, don't bother us with the nonsense.
    My opinion is that anyone who confesses on his own web site that "he is back from his nervous breakdown" deserves no honorable mention, and certainly no platform on this forum for further distraction.