Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Mentor
    01-24-2013, 04:05 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Is Siri headed for a quick dip to 2.90's ?
    It is possible but $3 would have to break of course. Not sure if that happens before CC but if it does it should be quick.

Mentor
    01-24-2013, 04:05 PM #32
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    ONVO Still Marching, $4.43, hoping for a good final "power hour"
    Me too RAD. Should have pulled the trigger at 3.80

01-24-2013, 04:07 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Is Siri headed for a quick dip to 2.90's ?
    I hope not, nice if it stays above $3 as a "new floor".

Still waiting for the pre-CC run up. I guess the dog is still tired from the climb up into the three's!

01-24-2013, 04:09 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Wow, ONVO now at 4.33. Heck, at this rate we could see $4.50 by end of the day. That's certainly better than the alternative (leaking down to 3.80 as it did this morning.)

EDIT: now at 4.40.
    \
    Makes me smile with all the edits, I need to do them too with ONVO. Usually I am writing a post I have to change the $ or % because as I was writing it , it changed that much. THAT"S volatility!

Addict
    01-24-2013, 04:26 PM #35
    While SIRI seems to have lack-luster attractiveness right now, and ONVO seems to be relaxing at 4.44(maybe before a power hour closing charge), let me draw attention to RAD which was brought to our attention by SXM a week or two ago. Since then as i have kept daily vigil on it, there has been noting to get excited about..........at least until today in my opinion. In the attachd chart i call your attention to the anticipated "three-touch" bounce off of the upper trend line at 1.63, and now it's march to the lower trend line where it is on schedule for it's "three-touch" of the lower trend line at 1.44 which happens to coincide with the 50% retracement calculation according to Fibonacci............... and...............note how the 50dma is sneaking up on the 200dma, seemingly nearing that honored Golden Cross............ which usually means a mad dash upward in share price.............. Based on all that observation, I'm thinking 1.44 is going to be a real juicy entry point in the very near future.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-24-2013 at 04:31 PM.

Mentor
    01-24-2013, 04:39 PM #36
    While SIRI seems to have lack-luster attractiveness right now, and ONVO seems to be relaxing at 4.44(maybe before a power hour closing charge), let me draw attention to RAD which was brought to our attention by SXM a week or two ago. Since then as i have kept daily vigil on it, there has been noting to get excited about..........at least until today in my opinion. In the attachd chart i call your attention to the anticipated "three-touch" bounce off of the upper trend line at 1.63, and now it's march to the lower trend line where it is on schedule for it's "three-touch" of the lower trend line at 1.44 which happens to coincide with the 50% retracement calculation according to Fibonacci............... and...............note how the 50dma is sneaking up on the 200dma, seemingly nearing that honored Golden Cross............ which usually means a mad dash upward in share price.............. Based on all that observation, I'm thinking 1.44 is going to be a real juicy entry point in the very near future.
    Thanks SLY!!

Great info., i'll be watching intently.

As for SIRI, I sure like that BIGBOOT that popped us up from 3.08 on about 10mn shares in 5 minutes...

Addict
    01-24-2013, 04:50 PM #37
    Now I'm beginning to doubt that ONVO will reach 4.50 today..........seems to be hung up around 4.37/4.38.

Denco, let me ask if you received that book yet, and if so, have you read at least the first section where it talks of this "three-touch" concept? If so, then you are following my description of what I see in RAD. As for being able to lay the Fibonacci Retracement study on the chart, go to Freestockcharts.com where you can deal with everything except Pinksheet stocks. For the ONVO and MJNA symbols I resort to my TDA charting on their Think or Swim platform. In fact, the above chart for RAD is from TOS.
    If others are questionning the book referenced above, it is one of the best and easiest to understand "starters" in chart analysis I have ever seen. BTW, I must give credit to Limit5Bass who put me on to it. The book is a paperback called "Stikky Stock Charts", available from Amazon.com for about $9 (the price of two shares of ONVO).............. Denco, did you get it yet?

01-24-2013, 05:07 PM #38
    Now I'm beginning to doubt that ONVO will reach 4.50 today..........seems to be hung up around 4.37/4.38.

Denco, let me ask if you received that book yet, and if so, have you read at least the first section where it talks of this "three-touch" concept? If so, then you are following my description of what I see in RAD. As for being able to lay the Fibonacci Retracement study on the chart, go to Freestockcharts.com where you can deal with everything except Pinksheet stocks. For the ONVO and MJNA symbols I resort to my TDA charting on their Think or Swim platform. In fact, the above chart for RAD is from TOS.
    If others are questionning the book referenced above, it is one of the best and easiest to understand "starters" in chart analysis I have ever seen. BTW, I must give credit to Limit5Bass who put me on to it. The book is a paperback called "Stikky Stock Charts", available from Amazon.com for about $9 (the price of two shares of ONVO).............. Denco, did you get it yet?

I just bought it.
    My education continues.......

Head Honcho
    01-24-2013, 05:10 PM #39
    Yesterday I issued an Instant Message to another member here on this board. He replied before end of business day yesterday but it was only an hour or so ago that i received an email message alerting me of his reply.
    I will look into it.

You should check the "General Settings" option "New Private Message Notification Pop-up" setting this to yes will pop up a message as you browse the forums. If someone send you a PM and you are on the forums, you will be alerted right away.

BTW, I know its hard but, you should tell your kids no. I have a number of people in my life who are terrible with finances and there is one common theme... someone has been bailing them out their whole lives. As much as you want to help and as much as you can't help yourself because you love your kids, you are doing them a disservice by helping them.

There is no reason why anyone making six figures should live paycheck to paycheck, that is as irresponsible as it gets.

I typically don't stick my advice into peoples family affairs (it never ends well) but, what you have described about your son is my BIGGEST pet peeve.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    01-24-2013, 05:11 PM #40
    How do I trade a stock like Netflix when it defies all logic and fundamentals? My gut is saying ring the register but, if I miss an illogical run to $200+ I will want to hang myself.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456