Page 3 of 6 12345 ...
    Addict
    01-24-2013, 02:26 PM #21
    Message to Charles when he has gotten out of bed and is capable of sitting up to take nourishment.

Yesterday I issued an Instant Message to another member here on this board. He replied before end of business day yesterday but it was only an hour or so ago that i received an email message alerting me of his reply.

There is no harm done by this delay because I had taken my own iniative yesterday to see if I had received a reply. My point in bringing it up is simply to let you know in case this is not normally the expected response time for such email notification.

Cheers and thanks for running a tidy and tight ship.

Addict
    01-24-2013, 02:55 PM #22
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks RAD. I've got buys in at 450, 435 and 425.

ONVO is a crazy stock. Waiting to see if it can find a bottom to maybe buy a few more.

EDIT: Have a buy in at the Mid BB, around the 3.50 area. If it doesn't get there, I will be happy. The more days we can hold this level, Above $4, the higer the Mid BB and lower BB will get as well as all the moving averages. Back down under $4 again. Hope it pops back up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    @Denco
    AAPL- well, I bought @485 and still think it is a buy. beat profit, missed revenue by a lousy 200M on almost 50B, and they always are conservative in forecasting . The market hates them now, and I think that is cyclical and will change, eventually. AAPL needs some of NFLX's mojo right now
    ONVO-dropping more, 12% already, it is a swinger. MAy get real ugly before it rises again, June 26 2012 was a doozy! $10 down to 1.85 in a day! Be careful.
    SIRI- all bets are off, just holding and waiting on my end
    Look at Oct 2011 ~ 380 when Jobs died and likely headed for that as buyers before that initial surge see there almost doubling of stock and profit go to thin air.

Addict
    01-24-2013, 03:04 PM #23
    Looks like ONVO has begun a slow climb out of the pits below $4..........ever so slowly creeping, now at $4.25.............. The advance is almost painful in it's indicision.

Mentor
    01-24-2013, 03:09 PM #24
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Look at Oct 2011 ~ 380 when Jobs died and likely headed for that as buyers before that initial surge see there almost doubling of stock and profit go to thin air.
    Saw that one too SXMI....BTW what's up man!!! Glad to see you drop in.

The gap at $380 is only a a few bucks not nearly the size of the 422 to 440 gap. I would think if it does drop to the first gap that it would bounce from there even if only for a short term trade before the next gap.
    Last edited by denco1; 01-24-2013 at 03:15 PM.

Mentor
    01-24-2013, 03:12 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Looks like ONVO has begun a slow climb out of the pits below $4..........ever so slowly creeping, now at $4.25.............. The advance is almost painful in it's indicision.
    I agree SLY.....and it's funny that we now see it as a slow crawl, of course as compared to the crazy last 2 days. If SIRI traded even half of ONVO's range today I would be stressed to HELL and probably be in need of a trash can.....

01-24-2013, 03:20 PM #26
    I agree SLY.....and it's funny that we now see it as a slow crawl, of course as compared to the crazy last 2 days. If SIRI traded even half of ONVO's range today I would be stressed to HELL and probably be in need of a trash can.....
    REALLY happy if a slow crawl continues for a while, man that was seriously stressful.

Addict
    01-24-2013, 03:36 PM #27
    Thanks RAD. I've got buys in at 450, 435 and 425.

ONVO is a crazy stock. Waiting to see if it can find a bottom to maybe buy a few more.

EDIT: Have a buy in at the Mid BB, around the 3.50 area. If it doesn't get there, I will be happy. The more days we can hold this level, Above $4, the higer the Mid BB and lower BB will get as well as all the moving averages. Back down under $4 again. Hope it pops back up soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    @Denco
    AAPL- well, I bought @485 and still think it is a buy. beat profit, missed revenue by a lousy 200M on almost 50B, and they always are conservative in forecasting . The market hates them now, and I think that is cyclical and will change, eventually. AAPL needs some of NFLX's mojo right now
    ONVO-dropping more, 12% already, it is a swinger. MAy get real ugly before it rises again, June 26 2012 was a doozy! $10 down to 1.85 in a day! Be careful.
    SIRI- all bets are off, just holding and waiting on my end
    Saw that one too SXMI....BTW what's up man!!! Glad to see you drop in.

The gap at $380 is only a a few bucks not nearly the size of the 422 to 440 gap. I would think if it does drop to the first gap that it would bounce from there even if only for a short term trade before the next gap.
    It would be quick on a flush and back to 420

Addict
    01-24-2013, 03:59 PM #28
    Is Siri headed for a quick dip to 2.90's ?

Addict
    01-24-2013, 03:59 PM #29
    Wow, ONVO now at 4.33. Heck, at this rate we could see $4.50 by end of the day. That's certainly better than the alternative (leaking down to 3.80 as it did this morning.)

EDIT: now at 4.40.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-24-2013 at 04:02 PM.

01-24-2013, 04:04 PM #30
    ONVO Still Marching, $4.43, hoping for a good final "power hour"

Page 3 of 6 12345 ...