Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    01-23-2013, 11:47 AM #11
    I think it will bring down the EPS

01-23-2013, 11:50 AM #12
    GOOD Luck guys, I just saw a lot of profit go away today, bought some more @4.59, a bit early too (that damn falling knife) and while it may well be lower for a bit, I am pretty confident we will be up quite a bit in due time. I HATE advising anyone, been burned myself listening to others. You two though are a LOT smarter than me technically. I am a medical guy and I like this company. I try to stick to what I know.

4.55 as of now, phew!, but it aint over. THIS one is wild, risky, and full of opportunity

Mentor
    01-23-2013, 12:02 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    GOOD Luck guys, I just saw a lot of profit go away today, bought some more @4.59, a bit early too (that damn falling knife) and while it may well be lower for a bit, I am pretty confident we will be up quite a bit in due time. I HATE advising anyone, been burned myself listening to others. You two though are a LOT smarter than me technically. I am a medical guy and I like this company. I try to stick to what I know.

4.55 as of now, phew!, but it aint over. THIS one is wild, risky, and full of opportunity
    Thanks for the input RAD and SLY!!

Damn, I haven't seen BIG Swings like this since THEDONKEYSHOW

01-23-2013, 12:04 PM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks for the input RAD and SLY!!

Damn, I haven't seen BIG Swings like this since THEDONKEYSHOW
    Seriously, my heart is pounding!

EDIT-4.85 up from 4.07, THAT'S what I'm talkin about.

EDIT-We should prob be over on Market watch for this discussion, to have proper etiquette. (4.93 now)

EDIT- 5.09 now, crazy ride huh guys? profitable too!
    Last edited by radejs; 01-23-2013 at 12:24 PM.

Mentor
    01-23-2013, 12:23 PM #15
    Seriously, my heart is pounding!

EDIT-4.85 up from 4.07, THAT'S what I'm talkin about.

EDIT-We should prob be over on Market watch for this discussion, to have proper etiquette. (4.93 now)
    Dangerous but beautiful. Man what a traders dream. That was some easy money. Sold half of my 4.80 at 4.95 holding the other 2 blocks for now.

EDIT: No doubt it can bite you in the ass but the entry point must be good to minimize the downside.

EDIT2; WOW, just sold another block at 5.12 while I was typing. Nice gain so far. Will look for another pull back for re entry on those 2 blocks. Holding 1 block and will not sell that one until we re visit the highs whenever that is. EDIT- current cost basis $4.25
    Last edited by denco1; 01-23-2013 at 12:28 PM.

Mentor
    01-23-2013, 12:29 PM #16
    I think we're good here RAD. The board can get slow at times and this adds some flavor. If others want us to move though, that is fine with me.

01-23-2013, 12:30 PM #17
    Dangerous but beautiful. Man what a traders dream. That was some easy money. Sold half of my 4.80 at 4.95 holding the other 2 blocks for now.

EDIT: No doubt it can bite you in the ass but the entry point must be good to minimize the downside.

EDIT2; WOW, just sold another block at 5.12 while I was typing. Nice gain so far. Will look for another pull back for re entry on those 2 blocks. Holding 1 block and will not sell that one until we re visit the highs whenever that is.
    Yeah, I went into margin for a bit of overcore, sold half of that so far, will prob sell the rest by days end. This degree of swing is rare, glad you could ride it. Still gonna hold my core for the long term.

01-23-2013, 12:31 PM #18
    I think we're good here RAD. The board can get slow at times and this adds some flavor. If others want us to move though, that is fine with me.
    Yeah I guess, with SIRI dwindling in SP and news, good to have something else to play with and talk about.

I cant believe this ONVO dropped 30% and has recovered more than half of that before noon, holy head rush batman! Wild even for ONVO. Stick with it. Lots of in and out opportunity......Waiting for it.....
    Last edited by radejs; 01-23-2013 at 12:34 PM.

Guru
    01-23-2013, 12:49 PM #19
    Nice summary for todays intro Rad!

I think we see 3.11 today. MACD has continued its cross down. Besides wanting to get some shares sub 3.10...I really want to get that overbought indicator back to neutral.

The one thing about the MACD crossed down is you really shouldn't buy until it crosses back up!!

Enthusiast
    01-23-2013, 12:50 PM #20
    Yeah I guess, with SIRI dwindling in SP and news, good to have something else to play with and talk about.

I cant believe this ONVO dropped 30% and has recovered more than half of that before noon, holy head rush batman! Wild even for ONVO. Stick with it. Lots of in and out opportunity......Waiting for it.....
    You boys did well!!! Congrats

When we going to see the siri cc climb....when is the call? feb28th??

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...