Page 4 of 5 ... 2345
    Mentor
    01-22-2013, 06:36 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    thanks, and thanks RC also...

From a chart I worked on earlier we are dead center of a rising channel (I think thats what its called) We very well could see 3.25 or 3.05 in an instant.

Im surprised the board news didn't shake things up much today, That Leon Black from what I understand was worthless...
    My thoughts as well. He apparently had not attended a board meeting in years. Just shoving easy cash into his art collection....

Addict
    01-22-2013, 06:37 PM #32
    I haven't even read it Imromo, but I'm almost possitive your right. I hope you are saying he got the BOOT>

Addict
    01-22-2013, 06:46 PM #33
    My call for tomorrow is $3.13 - $3.15 range, possible $3.12. close $3.15

Addict
    01-22-2013, 07:17 PM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    A great swing stock I have been making $ on in a big way lately. Just went public about a year ago, at $1.00, up to 2-2.5 quickly. up and down around then then took off about 6 months ago to about $10 then crashed back ( I think the APO people could sell at that point and did) to about 2$. Up and down 1.80-3.20 for a while last six months, but since about christmas on a tear. Will soon overtake SIRI as my biggest holding. Saw a dip to 5.30 just a little while ago today, though, hmmmm, buy some more? Now back to $5.90. All of these 3D stocks are going nuts. If you read about this one, I really think it is legit and will be something a lot more than a $200M company soon. Volume today is nuts, twice the next highest volume day. Really think it is a good one, cant believe it is six bucks. Must be institutional (I hope), doubt it is all REIT's

EDIT_YES always this volatile, small float, 200M market cap. A great swing stock and money maker. You need to be careful with such a run-up though.

Denco I'm in the same boat as you, wishing to see a reasonable entry point to ONVC. Congrats to Rad for his fortuitous run so far.

Given the recent advances and volatility, I'll be damn if I can even speculate when to jump in. One school of thought is that nothing can continue to go just straight up; it has to take a breather sometime. It is a shame I cannot find within my charting tools the ability to view RSI..........with the pace this stock has moved in the past few days one would have to think it is extremely overbought. If so, then you would think a correction is in the offing. If I were to trust infinite wisdom of Fibonacci Retracement therefore, I would be placing my entry bucks down around the 50% level at $4.17 (as measured against today's high). One other troublesome indicator I see is that the 50dma is ascending toward the 200dma, lacking only 30 cents or so to form a very bullish Golden Cross. My gut tells me i'd like to have a position in this baby before the GC occurs..............So that's my 2 cents worth.

Here's the chart I'm looking at:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Addict
    01-22-2013, 07:18 PM #35
    I'm ready to know what FM-6 is gonna do.

http://www.satbeams.com/satellites?id=2553

Mentor
    01-22-2013, 07:31 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Denco I'm in the same boat as you, wishing to see a reasonable entry point to ONVC. Congrats to Rad for his fortuitous run so far.

Given the recent advances and volatility, I'll be damn if I can even speculate when to jump in. One school of thought is that nothing can continue to go just straight up; it has to take a breather sometime. It is a shame I cannot find within my charting tools the ability to view RSI..........with the pace this stock has moved in the past few days one would have to think it is extremely overbought. If so, then you would think a correction is in the offing. If I were to trust infinite wisdom of Fibonacci Retracement therefore, I would be placing my entry bucks down around the 50% level at $4.17 (as measured against today's high). One other troublesome indicator I see is that the 50dma is ascending toward the 200dma, lacking only 30 cents or so to form a very bullish Golden Cross. My gut tells me i'd like to have a position in this baby before the GC occurs..............So that's my 2 cents worth.

Here's the chart I'm looking at:
    Thanks for the thoughts and chart SLY. Lets see if we can jump on this Beoche before the ride is over. I like the sounds of the 50% retrace. I'll be watching it...

Addict
    01-22-2013, 07:50 PM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks for the thoughts and chart SLY. Lets see if we can jump on this Beoche before the ride is over. I like the sounds of the 50% retrace. I'll be watching it...
    I hope you caught my typo........I meant ONVO, not ONVC..........maybe that's why I found no chart data for RSI.............I'll verify that possibility after dinner.

Mentor
    01-22-2013, 08:03 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I hope you caught my typo........I meant ONVO, not ONVC..........maybe that's why I found no chart data for RSI.............I'll verify that possibility after dinner.
    I did SLY...I thought it was just the way it was copied in the quote. Knew you were talking about ONVO.

Addict
    01-22-2013, 08:09 PM #39
    I just don't see what ya'll see in ONVC. Online vacation Center? That chart sucks, imo. I'm sure I'm missing something, I thought it had to do with 3d printing?

Edit: My Bad!!!

Worldspace kept moving too, nice eye SLY. Wish I had 100k of that today.
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-22-2013 at 08:24 PM.

Guru
    01-22-2013, 08:31 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    I haven't even read it Imromo, but I'm almost possitive your right. I hope you are saying he got the BOOT>
    He and two others "resigned" the same day liberty took over although it had nothing to do with liberty, quote.

Page 4 of 5 ... 2345