Page 1 of 6 123 ...
    01-23-2013, 07:49 AM #1

1.23.13 Wednesday

Nice pop end of day to stay about even for the day. Foreshadowing a good day today? Imrono24's chart has us drifting out of the uptrend and thinks maybe that bump maybe a head fake?

Google and IBM had good earnings, Apple and Netflix (and McDonalds) coming in today. I think continued good tech earnings can push SIRI into its pre-earnings runup over the anticipation of SIRI delivering as well.

News of Liberty's board make-over is good news, new blood is good blood. Liberty converted a ton of its preferred to common shares, without any real effect on the stock price as many feared would happen. This is REALLY good news. less uncertainty, good outcome, should drive price up today

I am beginning to feel the anticipation of good earnings and news and announcements, but that's me.

Guess the close!

I am going for 3.19 (I hope that is conservative)
    Last edited by radejs; 01-23-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Addict
    01-23-2013, 09:23 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Nice pop end of day to stay about even for the day. Foreshadowing a good day today? Imrono24's chart has us drifting out of the uptrend and thinks maybe that bump maybe a head fake?

Google and IBM had good earnings, Apple and Netflix (and McDonalds) coming in today. I think continued good tech earnings can push SIRI into its pre-earnings runup over the anticipation of SIRI delivering as well.

News of Liberty's board make-over is good news, new blood is good blood. Liberty converted a ton of its preferred to common shares, without any real effect on the stock price as many feared would happen. This is REALLY good news. less uncertainty, good outcome, should drive price up today

I am beginning to feel the anticipation of good earnings and news and announcements, but that's me.

Guess the close!

I am going for 3.19 (I hope that is conservative)
    Rad, thanks for the refreshing outlook for us to wake up to this morning. I too believe we are about to see higher prices as we approach the CC. Just to concur that you are too conservative in my mind, I wish to be the first to toss out a $3.21 figure for our close today.

Enthusiast
    01-23-2013, 10:05 AM #3
    A Bonus for SiriusBuzz Premium Members.....

Get a $10 rebate from SiriusBuzz on the purchase of an ORB from TSS-Radio. The ORB allows you to stream SiriusXM through your home stereo and use your smartphone or tablet as a remote. More details in this article about ORB:

http://siriusbuzz.com/stream-siriusx...o-with-orb.php

Addict
    01-23-2013, 10:10 AM #4
    I posted a comment re. DDD over at the Market Watch thread. Looks to me like a correction in the making.

01-23-2013, 10:34 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I posted a comment re. DDD over at the Market Watch thread. Looks to me like a correction in the making.
    Thanks SI. I too have been watching this waiting for some sort of correction. I don't have the charting skills you do though.

Enthusiast
    01-23-2013, 10:55 AM #6
    Hello all.... I haven't checked in a while. I agree with Some of you guys thinking were overbought and will drift lower especially on this low-volume. I have buys in all the way down to $3.

SLY, I've been playing that FSLR a bit and seems to have bounced off the lower pitchfork on Ashans chart.

Btw Ashans new pivot point is 3.10 with resistance at 3.24 and 3.34 for those that don't follow.

01-23-2013, 11:10 AM #7
    If Liberty’s 3,292,800,311 shares represents 50.21%, that means total outstanding shares is 6,558,056,784. TDAmeritrade only shows 5,200,000,000 shares outstanding. When this share count becomes common knowledge (if it’s not already), won’t that negatively affect the sp?

01-23-2013, 11:14 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Thanks SI. I too have been watching this waiting for some sort of correction. I don't have the charting skills you do though.
    I am sure your watching, profit taking at ONVO, down 13% for the day at the moment, FYI

EDIT- Knife falling, down 18%, may buy a bit more, but could keep gong, always the question

EDIT- Went down 25%, rebounding a bit now, bought a bit more, we shall see what happens.
    Last edited by radejs; 01-23-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Addict
    01-23-2013, 11:38 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I am sure your watching, profit taking at ONVO, down 13% for the day at the moment, FYI

EDIT- Knife falling, down 18%, may buy a bit more, but could keep gong, always the question
    Looks like it decided to rebound off of 4.31 and is headed back up, at least for now. I might have made a lucky observation late yesterday when I posted the following comments and chart. At that same time I placed buy order at the 38% Fibonacci Retracement price (4.61), and also at the 50% (4.17).............looks like my first offer has filled so at least I'm in the game.

EDIT: PS. looks like my 4.17 (505 Fibonacci Retracement price) just filled.

Here is a cut and paste of my post from yesterday: (PS, after that post I did verify this stock is significantly in the Overbought region of RSI.........and so the correction happened as I suggested it would.

Denco I'm in the same boat as you, wishing to see a reasonable entry point to ONVO. Congrats to Rad for his fortuitous run so far.

Given the recent advances and volatility, I'll be damn if I can even speculate when to jump in. One school of thought is that nothing can continue to go just straight up; it has to take a breather sometime. It is a shame I cannot find within my charting tools the ability to view RSI..........with the pace this stock has moved in the past few days one would have to think it is extremely overbought. If so, then you would think a correction is in the offing. If I were to trust infinite wisdom of Fibonacci Retracement therefore, I would be placing my entry bucks down around the 50% level at $4.17 (as measured against today's high). One other troublesome indicator I see is that the 50dma is ascending toward the 200dma, lacking only 30 cents or so to form a very bullish Golden Cross. My gut tells me i'd like to have a position in this baby before the GC occurs..............So that's my 2 cents worth.

Here's the chart I'm looking at:

Attached Thumbnails
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-23-2013 at 11:40 AM.

Mentor
    01-23-2013, 11:43 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Looks like it decided to rebound off of 4.31 and is headed back up, at least for now. I might have made a lucky observation late yesterday when I posted the following comments and chart. At that same time I placed buy order at the 38% Fibonacci Retracement price (4.61), and also at the 50% (4.17).............looks like my first offer has filled so at least I'm in the game.

EDIT: PS. looks like my 4.17 (505 Fibonacci Retracement price) just filled.

Here is a cut and paste of my post from yesterday: (PS, after that post I did verify this stock is significantly in the Overbought region of RSI.........and so the correction happened as I suggested it would.

Denco I'm in the same boat as you, wishing to see a reasonable entry point to ONVO. Congrats to Rad for his fortuitous run so far.

Given the recent advances and volatility, I'll be damn if I can even speculate when to jump in. One school of thought is that nothing can continue to go just straight up; it has to take a breather sometime. It is a shame I cannot find within my charting tools the ability to view RSI..........with the pace this stock has moved in the past few days one would have to think it is extremely overbought. If so, then you would think a correction is in the offing. If I were to trust infinite wisdom of Fibonacci Retracement therefore, I would be placing my entry bucks down around the 50% level at $4.17 (as measured against today's high). One other troublesome indicator I see is that the 50dma is ascending toward the 200dma, lacking only 30 cents or so to form a very bullish Golden Cross. My gut tells me i'd like to have a position in this baby before the GC occurs..............So that's my 2 cents worth.

Here's the chart I'm looking at:

Attached Thumbnails
    I am in too. Bit early at 4.80 and now at 4.25 with buys in lower at 3.80 as well.

Page 1 of 6 123 ...