Page 1 of 4 123 ...
    Head Honcho
    01-16-2013, 01:37 AM #1

1/16/13 SIRI Daily Thread - New Mobile Theme

I figured I'd start today's thread just to make sure everyone caught this note...

I have implemented a new mobile theme for the forum. Users on mobile phones should now see this lightweight, fast loading, smartphone optimized theme by default. If you're currently logged in, you might need to log out, clear your cache, and log back in (depending on your browser).

With about 20% of all forum traffic coming from mobile browsers, it only makes sense to make things easier for you guys who access the website on the go.

If you don't like the mobile version (why wouldn't you?), there is a "full site" link at the bottom of the page that will take you to the good ole default layout.

If for some reason your device is not targeted and you want it to be, or it is targeted and you don't think it should be, please let me know.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    01-16-2013, 09:01 AM #2
    Yes! I saw the mobile last night. Love it. Exactly what you said about it.

Enthusiast
    01-16-2013, 09:01 AM #3
    Test 1 2 1 2

Enthusiast
    01-16-2013, 10:37 AM #4
    Talk about an odd beginning to a trading day. Dow is down almost -60 yet SIRI has budged a bit. Holding steady at 3.14. If you believe that history is any predictor of future performances, then you have to think that this stock is about to break out in a big way. When the sp range trades as tightly as it's been done recently, this stock's history has shown that a breakout is what's coming up in the near term future.

David

Mentor
    01-16-2013, 10:49 AM #5
    Great call on RAD SXMI!!...looks like it has indeed broken out.

Enthusiast
    01-16-2013, 10:58 AM #6
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Talk about an odd beginning to a trading day. Dow is down almost -60 yet SIRI has budged a bit. Holding steady at 3.14. If you believe that history is any predictor of future performances, then you have to think that this stock is about to break out in a big way. When the sp range trades as tightly as it's been done recently, this stock's history has shown that a breakout is what's coming up in the near term future.

David
    Sup David?

I've been thinking the same thing....a bit cautious to be out of it right now...I'm trying to decide if I should sell the news of the CC as we get closer...lot's going on with Liberty and how hard they may push the SP

You been out hunting lately??

Enthusiast
    01-16-2013, 10:59 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I figured I'd start today's thread just to make sure everyone caught this note...

I have implemented a new mobile theme for the forum. Users on mobile phones should now see this lightweight, fast loading, smartphone optimized theme by default. If you're currently logged in, you might need to log out, clear your cache, and log back in (depending on your browser).

With about 20% of all forum traffic coming from mobile browsers, it only makes sense to make things easier for you guys who access the website on the go.

If you don't like the mobile version (why wouldn't you?), there is a "full site" link at the bottom of the page that will take you to the good ole default layout.

If for some reason your device is not targeted and you want it to be, or it is targeted and you don't think it should be, please let me know.
    Mobile looks interesting...I'll give it a try!

Addict
    01-16-2013, 11:09 AM #8
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Great call on RAD SXMI!!...looks like it has indeed broken out.
    Yeah, I am in with a good chunk since about 1.35

What is going on with LMCA....symbol not trading and the filing with Stars/Sirius last night. Is Liberty doing an RMT immediately and does this mean Siri goes higher or lower ?

Enthusiast
    01-16-2013, 11:18 AM #9
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Sup David?

I've been thinking the same thing....a bit cautious to be out of it right now...I'm trying to decide if I should sell the news of the CC as we get closer...lot's going on with Liberty and how hard they may push the SP

You been out hunting lately??
    Things are rolling way too well to be completely out of SIRI at this time IMO. And since I'm a small quantity share holder compared to many on here, I typically buy/sell my entire lot on every trade. So for me that means I'm sitting tight.

Check your PM's blackops.

David

Mentor
    01-16-2013, 11:20 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Yeah, I am in with a good chunk since about 1.35

What is going on with LMCA....symbol not trading and the filing with Stars/Sirius last night. Is Liberty doing an RMT immediately and does this mean Siri goes higher or lower ?
    I don't think they are doing an RMT EDIT- soon - but who knows. They have stated publicly that an RMT is a 2015 ish event. They want to do buy backs first and get back the investment to get to 50+
    Last edited by denco1; 01-16-2013 at 11:33 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ...