Page 4 of 6 ... 23456
    Addict
    01-15-2013, 02:27 PM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    You guys may want to look at RAD, gap filled all the way down to 1.26, now breaking out on P & F charts above 1.46. May have a runner here ?
    Touching 1.50....It seems like short covering may be beginning.

Last post here on this.

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 02:49 PM #32
    What's the move on Liberty part? What is the incentive to wait on buying shares and taking full control.? I guess we will be the last to know... If it were me I take full control as soon as possible.

Sorry for the grammar... mobile posting is a bitch
    Last edited by blackops; 01-15-2013 at 02:51 PM.

01-15-2013, 04:07 PM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by sxminvestor View Post
    Touching 1.50....It seems like short covering may be beginning.

Last post here on this.
    Thanks for the tip SXminvestor.... I made a few dollars on rad a few years ago. Im be watching it.

Guru
    01-15-2013, 04:08 PM #34
    My 2 cents...

Mobile posting is a beotch, agreed.

Mel the locust is looking for a field to graze on its bounty. (although bless his heart assuming he had a hand in my 60% 2012)

Siri low volume and can't break 3.16 which is todays pivot point, looking like 3.02 is going to get some attention soon

Head Honcho
    01-15-2013, 05:24 PM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I assume you guys are referring to your mobile input but, I wanted to note again, there is a mobile version of the forum that might be of use to you guys. If anyone wants to use it, I will style it up and setup the forum to auto detect mobile users and serve it.

Check it out and let me know what you think; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/forum.php?styleid=5

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 05:28 PM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I assume you guys are referring to your mobile input but, I wanted to note again, there is a mobile version of the forum that might be of use to you guys. If anyone wants to use it, I will style it up and setup the forum to auto detect mobile users and serve it.

Check it out and let me know what you think; http://siriusbuzz.com/forum/forum.php?styleid=5

Thanks for the info....I think my problem was/is that I like to do voice dictation on my droid instead of typing...for some reason only on this site the text would delete from the reply box....prob my phone....I'll check out the mobile version

Thanks!

PS. I'm not used to this great response and service!!! Great job

01-15-2013, 05:29 PM #37
    3.14 close, unless I missed one, yoda 4x4 guessed 3.15 and myself 3.13, each a penny away for the "guess the close game" Anyone guess 3.14?

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 05:32 PM #38
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    My 2 cents...

Mel the locust is looking for a field to graze on its bounty. (although bless his heart assuming he had a hand in my 60% 2012)

Siri low volume and can't break 3.16 which is todays pivot point, looking like 3.02 is going to get some attention soon

Without Mel I couldn't have ave down from 6 bucks like I did....I know dilution with Liberty 40%....but I still got a sheet load in the .07-.33 area....at the low my account in siri was valued at 1200.00 bucks that I was going to run into the ground but now i'm close to 280K......love him hate him??? I've had both feelings

Head Honcho
    01-15-2013, 05:59 PM #39
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Thanks for the info....I think my problem was/is that I like to do voice dictation on my droid instead of typing...for some reason only on this site the text would delete from the reply box....prob my phone....I'll check out the mobile version
    Definitely let me know if it still deletes from the box in the mobile version. The more I play around in the mobile version the more I think its the best thing to do for mobile users but, I dont want to flip the switch and have people freak out when they see a different UI.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    01-15-2013, 06:07 PM #40
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    hey guys, i posted a chart pattern on DECK on the other stock forum (the january 2013 stock watch)....check out the pattern and how it is developing..
    Hey Bass, I was in the middle of a PM to you (info on how to use Watch Lists on TOS), when my lovely wife came in to ask what I'd like for dinner.........I diverted to a google search of our local fish market, then when I returned here, I couldn't see if I had sent my PM to you. Did you get it? If not, let me know and I'll try again. If Watch Lists are of no concern, then tell me that too..........

Getting old is a bitch.

Page 4 of 6 ... 23456