Page 2 of 6 1234 ...
    01-15-2013, 10:57 AM #11
    At 10:40 am today Mel will be on CNBC

Mentor
    01-15-2013, 11:00 AM #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Thanks Delta for posting it. I too just heard that on CNBC. That SOB better not bash SIRI or announce he is going to take a job with a competitor of SIRI

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 11:20 AM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Looking for a job??

Addict
    01-15-2013, 11:23 AM #14
    You guys may want to look at RAD, gap filled all the way down to 1.26, now breaking out on P & F charts above 1.46. May have a runner here ?

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 11:23 AM #15
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks Delta for posting it. I too just heard that on CNBC. That SOB better not bash SIRI or
    announce he is going to take a job with a competitor of SIRI
    That would suck if he announced that he was going to work for Pandora... sirius is smart enough to have a noncompeting clause in the contract i bet

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 11:27 AM #16
    Trading in the channel today? Going to be a bit dull to watch. I was getting used to daily increases lol

Addict
    01-15-2013, 11:37 AM #17
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks Delta for posting it. I too just heard that on CNBC. That SOB better not bash SIRI or announce he is going to take a job with a competitor of SIRI
    My two cents: I think Mel is too motivated to make himself look good (i.e. employable), so I don't believe he will publically bash anyone. As far as taking a position with another company, I wouldn't think proper protocol would let that happen; I think the announcement would be made by the hiring company. JMHO

But, I cannot even imagine what he possibly could say on CNBC............. i guess I'll watch and learn..........in about 3 minutes.

01-15-2013, 11:50 AM #18
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Radejs, congrats on achieving "Enthusiast" status here on the board. Regarding a guess for price direction today, I also feel it will be flat at best, and could slide to 3.12 or so at the close.
    Back at you for your enthusiast status. Congrats!

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 11:50 AM #19
    My two cents: I think Mel is too motivated to make himself look good (i.e. employable), so I don't believe he will publically bash anyone. As far as taking a position with another company, I wouldn't think proper protocol would let that happen; I think the announcement would be made by the hiring company. JMHO

But, I cannot even imagine what he possibly could say on CNBC............. i guess I'll watch and learn..........in about 3 minutes.
    I agree. Besides, Mel still holds a ton of shares so it would be in his best interest to keep the sp up untill he unloads his massive quantity of shares.

David

Mentor
    01-15-2013, 11:52 AM #20

That looked to be all part of the BIG picture plan and an orchestrated SIRI plug after the fact as well as a "hey I will work for Golden Parachutes"

Page 2 of 6 1234 ...