03-30-2012, 08:16 AM #1

Daily Market Watch - Week of 3/30/12

Interesting week ahead...

Sirius is all over the place. I have no earthly idea what it is going to do.

BAC: I am mixed over this. I had no time to research banks this week. The Dems and Reps are still squabliing over the damn bailout package. News will definately send the stock up, but will it drop on profit taking before then? I think I'll put a stop loss in at $6 and another limit order in at $5.25 in case it drops like a rock.

AIB is up as well, but not nearly like BAC was. I think they have room to run, and I will be sticking with them for now.

CTGI is no longer a tradeable stock and needs to be dumped IMMEDIATELY. They just reported on the 5th that they defaulted on one of their convertible debentures due to a ruling against them and must repay a large bit of money. They will be going down quickly in the near term.

Bill, I did not have a chance to look at any of the stuff you sent me. It has been a hecktic weekend...

Thanks!

Retail Air Force One Shoes

discount gucci clothing

Mentor
    05-19-2012, 06:34 AM #2
    Quote Originally Posted by hujh2012 View Post
    Interesting week ahead...

Sirius is all over the place. I have no earthly idea what it is going to do.

BAC: I am mixed over this. I had no time to research banks this week. The Dems and Reps are still squabliing over the damn bailout package. News will definately send the stock up, but will it drop on profit taking before then? I think I'll put a stop loss in at $6 and another limit order in at $5.25 in case it drops like a rock.

AIB is up as well, but not nearly like BAC was. I think they have room to run, and I will be sticking with them for now.

CTGI is no longer a tradeable stock and needs to be dumped IMMEDIATELY. They just reported on the 5th that they defaulted on one of their convertible debentures due to a ruling against them and must repay a large bit of money. They will be going down quickly in the near term.

Bill, I did not have a chance to look at any of the stuff you sent me. It has been a hecktic weekend...

Thanks!

Retail Air Force One Shoes

discount gucci clothing

Hi -

Just returning here, lol... just for fun, I'll post my recent trades (I do hold SIRI, but the shares are mostly free from when I started here). So, on 5/11/12 (1 week ago) I bought EVRM on what I noticed was accumulation before a pump, entry 0.0038, currently at 0.0047, so up 20.9%. For this one, I used very little of my account, since it's a pink and risky, but today's (friday's) action looks pretty good. I based after actually looking at QASP the other day, and seeing almost the same pattern, and it shot up... some folks here used to hold QASP... I'm not that type, but I was looking at old charts. Exit plan (one must always have a plan), see if there is a pump, if so, start selling off in chunks after long white candles.

The second trade again on the same day, 5/11/12 was buying FAZ in premarket, when JPM announced their screw-up... we were coming off a double top/bottom, as the case may be, and the market was looking weak. So I got in at $24.08. Now, I suggest noone to trade leverged ETF's, especially long, they are better shorted due to the nature of how they work, but in premarket, I didn't figure I could short FAS, but then again, I didn't try. If the market opened, I would have shorted FAS, to get volatility thru the options and swaps on my side. Anyway, currently, up 17.9% on that. Exit plan, I think I'lll take a cross on the 21 ema on this one, or... if there is a gap and trap, which may be monday, we will know in the first 5-15 mins of trading. Basically, this one hedges my paper loss on SIRI, and also S. The only two stocks I'm "kind of holding", which is semi-retarded since I do better doing what I do.

Mentor
    07-03-2012, 10:02 AM #3
    lol, when I said paper loss, I meant downturn from the highs... S is doing great and my SIRI are free shares obtained at $1.05. I think S will do well, I'm in at $2.38/2.39 depending on account. Looking forward to hearing any other picks, since I haven't had time to do any real swing trading. Liking the PACR chart yesterday.