Page 5 of 5 ... 345
    Addict
    01-14-2013, 09:42 PM #41
    Siriusbuzz kixk azz. I see why he's the head hauncho!!! Thanks for being there.

This site is way cool!!!, my only complaint is it's hard to get back to this forum without hitting the back button over and over(mobile anyway). It is "Sirius"Buzz.com seems like it would be easy. Other than that this is the place to be, blows anywhere else away!!! Thanks for the hard work and dedication SB.

01-14-2013, 09:44 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Yes hope you find him but tell him to leave those testical avatars behind

LOL, I see them now in my head, THE HORROR!!!!

Addict
    01-14-2013, 09:46 PM #43
    I feel Like if I had of listened to AQ right now I would be taking a reaming, jmho. According to him he didn't even own Siri, the last time I saw his post., why would I listen to him?
    Last edited by Redcloud; 01-14-2013 at 09:49 PM.

Addict
    01-14-2013, 10:14 PM #44
    PEACE Out=people
    Rad I'm sure you gonna hit your 100 tomorrow, Congrats if I'm not around!!! I'm leaning towards a new 52 week closing high, even if it is a penny GLA

Head Honcho
    01-14-2013, 10:33 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Anybody know what 5 stars on a thread means?
    At the top of the page there is an option to "rate this thread." Its exactly what it sounds like. The idea is that people can scan a forum and pick out the gems but, the reality is, people don't typically rate threads -- here, or at any other VB forum.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Charles, it is good to see your constructive ideas. I personally prefer to visit a single thread, that being SIRI, and I don't mind, and sometimes contribute to an occasional diversion or comment about another stock.
    I dont mind if people diverge at all. Feel free to continue doing so. I am just curious if there is enough interest to sustain another company specific thread.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Until you mentioned it, I had no idea Limit5Bass has another thread. I just don't care to shop around in various threads. Thanks for the opportunity to comment.
    On the homepage there is a module at the bottom of the page that shows the latest new threads... if you're interested.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Head Honcho
    01-14-2013, 10:37 PM #46
    This site is way cool!!!, my only complaint is it's hard to get back to this forum without hitting the back button over and over(mobile anyway). It is "Sirius"Buzz.com seems like it would be easy.
    I'm not exactly following what you mean when you say you have to click the "back button over and over." Where are you exactly when you're trying to get back to this thread?
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-14-2013, 10:46 PM #47
    PEACE Out=people
    Rad I'm sure you gonna hit your 100 tomorrow, Congrats if I'm not around!!! I'm leaning towards a new 52 week closing high, even if it is a penny GLA
    Thanks Bro, I agree with you, this site is THE BALLS. SIRI talk and no drama. So happy we all found it after BM crapped the bed, pun intended. Hasta Manana.

Guru
    01-14-2013, 10:53 PM #48
    My question is, What about CC? How does that figure in to that equation? I don't see how it can. In my book they are playing their cards right, them Beocthes don't know what to do!!!! Too much info left to disperse...Gla
    There does seem like too much good going on to fall. Is the cc in February? Typically siri drops to make a pop look bigger due to an earnings report. Plenty of time to retrace and far as I know the only missing news is customized radio.

Enthusiast
    01-15-2013, 12:11 AM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    LOL, I see them now in my head, THE HORROR!!!!
    I do miss the girl avatar with the jogging bouncing boobies....I didn't care what the posts were as long as he posted....made me smile....I also loved the girls on trampolines segment from the man show...tv gold.

Page 5 of 5 ... 345