Page 5 of 14 ... 34567 ...
    01-11-2013, 01:39 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Cancelled my re-occurring paypal payment yesterday. Done with the bs.
    I did the same about a week ago. Feel like a chump.

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 01:57 PM #42
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    Cancelled my re-occurring paypal payment yesterday. Done with the bs.
    Are there many people left? I figured that most people would be sick o the bs too

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:03 PM #43
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Are there many people left? I figured that most people would be sick o the bs too
    I must admit that I am still a member. I am going to wait and see what happens. Always interested in different opinions. I believe I will still spend 99% of my time here. I really like Charles he has a great attitude!!! Plus all of you guys are a bonus for me!!

01-11-2013, 02:13 PM #44
    You should open a case for resolution to get back the $99 paid in September for NOTHING. EVERY article is about what he thinks he did for you. He took our money and ran, basically. If enough of us open a case at Paypal they will refund the $99 paid in September (QUOTE Paypal).

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:14 PM #45
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    I must admit that I am still a member. I am going to wait and see what happens. Always interested in different opinions. I believe I will still spend 99% of my time here. I really like Charles he has a great attitude!!! Plus all of you guys are a bonus for me!!
    I was there until I got filtered out for not paying....I was a lifer but refused to be conned into further costs when the value of the site tanked...the message board was/is the best thing going

01-11-2013, 02:16 PM #46
    I'm hanging in (since I already paid) to see if the short data comes back on a daily basis and which stocks he's going to cover. Basically hoping things go back the way they were before he went off the deep end. I must say I'm not counting on it though. I think the infusion of money may have hurt him, put him further over the edge.

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:17 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    You should open a case for resolution to get back the $99 paid in September for NOTHING. EVERY article is about what he thinks he did for you. He took our money and ran, basically. If enough of us open a case at Paypal they will refund the $99 paid in September (QUOTE Paypal).
    Go for it...I'd do small claims here if it weren't more expensive than the membership...and a waste of time....but if Paypal will refund you it's a no brainer

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:18 PM #48
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBQ View Post
    I'm hanging in (since I already paid) to see if the short data comes back on a daily basis and which stocks he's going to cover. Basically hoping things go back the way they were before he went off the deep end. I must say I'm not counting on it though. I think the infusion of money may have hurt him, put him further over the edge.
    If you've read his facebook his personal hell is heating up again....He's gotta be making this stuff up...almost too nutty to be true

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:20 PM #49
    Like some of you others, I've stopped going to that worthless site. I've also put a dispute in Paypal over the $50 I paid for the new site. While I know it's not alot of money, I refuse to let that idiot keep it.

David

Addict
    01-11-2013, 02:26 PM #50
    I've not called it quits over there yet either, in hopes of seeing a revision of stock picks. Maybe it'll uncover another diamond in the rough. Besides, unless I've missed something, since I was a life member I got the idea my cost for continuation is a renewing $50 annual fee which doesn't begin until 10 or 11 months from now. During this intirem time, I'll assess whether or not anything has changed, and if not, I'll cancel my renewable subscription. For now, it is a free ride to see if anything of value is going on over there............and it's a chance to notify some of our old buddies just where they can find us (and a welcome place to share ideas).

Edit: PS. I certainly did cancel my membership on FB, once I saw what a total waste that place is. It would be interesting to see details of his on-going personal fiasco, but I'm not interested enough to re-up with FB......... I have to say also that if he's taken on poor, hopeless waifs and their hungry offspring (or pothead lovers), then we all know it won't be long before he comes back with his hand out.
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-11-2013 at 02:30 PM.

Page 5 of 14 ... 34567 ...