Page 8 of 14 ... 678910 ...
    01-11-2013, 03:47 PM #71
    Got a sell order for 3.19, but doesn't look like the wall at 3.18 is very forgiving right now.

01-11-2013, 03:47 PM #72
    does anyone know if there is any significance to 3.25, if there is I don't really see it on the charts

01-11-2013, 03:49 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've not called it quits over there yet either, in hopes of seeing a revision of stock picks. Maybe it'll uncover another diamond in the rough. Besides, unless I've missed something, since I was a life member I got the idea my cost for continuation is a renewing $50 annual fee which doesn't begin until 10 or 11 months from now. During this intirem time, I'll assess whether or not anything has changed, and if not, I'll cancel my renewable subscription. For now, it is a free ride to see if anything of value is going on over there............and it's a chance to notify some of our old buddies just where they can find us (and a welcome place to share ideas).

Edit: PS. I certainly did cancel my membership on FB, once I saw what a total waste that place is. It would be interesting to see details of his on-going personal fiasco, but I'm not interested enough to re-up with FB......... I have to say also that if he's taken on poor, hopeless waifs and their hungry offspring (or pothead lovers), then we all know it won't be long before he comes back with his hand out.
    I was charged my $50 maintenance fee when he first went to the new structure.

Addict
    01-11-2013, 04:03 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    I was charged my $50 maintenance fee when he first went to the new structure.
    I stand corrected: when going back through my Paypal accounting I failed to see any charges, but then I recalled that somehow I paid with my Visa card but SWP recorded it as a Paypal transaction. What I need to do now is to figure out just where I need to intervene to ensure the recurring charge does not occur next fall (should I choose to cancel it).

Re. my exit points for SIRI, I've got large blocks at $3.19, $3.22, and $3.24. I'm guessing the $3.25 will be a large emotional resistance level, but once we break through that, then who knows where it might go. In the meantime, I'll probably take my new dry powder into other stocks for a safer haven while we await future direction for SIRI.

01-11-2013, 04:10 PM #75
    Does anyone get the impression we are going to repeat yesterday's close? Run up and the close at $3.11?

@Denco... check your PM I have a question about Siri for you. You seem to have your game on.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

01-11-2013, 04:17 PM #76

Exclamation Bjm

Just read BJM's facebook page (out of courtesy I will not post his real name or link):
    OMG!
    It's been months since I visited and I see the behavior was on both FB & SWP's
    He needs help, probably a shrink!
    If he post's technical stock thoughts/opinions/prices I'm taking everything with skepticism!

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 04:20 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by brian65PLS View Post
    Just read BJM's facebook page (out of courtesy I will not post his real name or link):
    OMG!
    It's been months since I visited and I see the behavior was on both FB & SWP's
    He needs help, probably a shrink!
    If he post's technical stock thoughts/opinions/prices I'm taking everything with skepticism!

Yep...

01-11-2013, 04:21 PM #78
    Great Volume today...this is really significant

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 04:31 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    does anyone know if there is any significance to 3.25, if there is I don't really see it on the charts
    I thought there was some resistance there. But I will have to check that.

Mentor
    01-11-2013, 04:31 PM #80
    Tks for the heads up Midas. I sent you a reply.

I hope we don't repeat yesterday...

Page 8 of 14 ... 678910 ...