Page 7 of 14 ... 56789 ...
    Mentor
    01-11-2013, 03:03 PM #61
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    looks like RC is busy.....
    Yeah, busy trying to cancel the trade at 2.17...ouch......Must have meant 3.17..

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 03:08 PM #62
    The volume is coming along nicely. Why is 3.17 stopping us. Things still look good. Must be people taking some profits.

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 03:10 PM #63
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Got my $2.17 sell
    Nice move red

Mentor
    01-11-2013, 03:12 PM #64
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    The volume is coming along nicely. Why is 3.17 stopping us. Things still look good. Must be people taking some profits.
    Profits induced by the MMs keeping it in check until they let it pop towards the EOD....maybe.

EDIT: Stating the obvious.....critical to hold 3.15 on the close which would be a buy signal IMO

Addict
    01-11-2013, 03:14 PM #65
    Edit $3.17, trying to multi task

01-11-2013, 03:17 PM #66
    Got my $2.17 sell
    You nailed it today RC, You have helped me make $ over and over, thanks for the great advice and charts.

Mentor
    01-11-2013, 03:20 PM #67
    Edit $3.17, trying to multi task
    You called the bounce RC.....great call. 3.17s real good but if we close over 3.15 we may see 3.25 real soon.

EDIT: Same thoughts RAD

01-11-2013, 03:25 PM #68
    I had a 3.17 that went off. Hope i wasn't premature.

Mentor
    01-11-2013, 03:34 PM #69
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    I've not called it quits over there yet either, in hopes of seeing a revision of stock picks. Maybe it'll uncover another diamond in the rough. Besides, unless I've missed something, since I was a life member I got the idea my cost for continuation is a renewing $50 annual fee which doesn't begin until 10 or 11 months from now. During this intirem time, I'll assess whether or not anything has changed, and if not, I'll cancel my renewable subscription. For now, it is a free ride to see if anything of value is going on over there............and it's a chance to notify some of our old buddies just where they can find us (and a welcome place to share ideas).

Edit: PS. I certainly did cancel my membership on FB, once I saw what a total waste that place is. It would be interesting to see details of his on-going personal fiasco, but I'm not interested enough to re-up with FB......... I have to say also that if he's taken on poor, hopeless waifs and their hungry offspring (or pothead lovers), then we all know it won't be long before he comes back with his hand out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Geoworld View Post
    Sometimes the best play is to walk away with no bitterness or grudges. If you made any money over the months-years there then what a few hundred in the long run. Put it behind you. I did. No regrets, no heart burn...smiles everybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    +1 very well said. People need to let go of the past. It was fun while it lasted but it is now time to move on. While I was tempted a few weeks ago to submit the paypal dispute, i simply just said to myself "let it go, you were the dumbass that paid the extra $50"......and that was my last though about it (other than when it gets brought up here)
    I agree with you guys. I am still a member and will wait to see how the site progresses over the year. Don't think I will keep my recurring membership but time will tell. As far as the $50....even if I don't go there much, which I don't, it is not a big deal to me. I must say that being a member at SWP more than covered that many times over and I learned a lot from the ADMIN and those on the SITE. It was well worth it to me. It's too bad to see how things have turned out of what was once a special place to me and how they fell apart over the last several months, but it was a great experience overall and I have no regrets. I have moved on for the most part and am very glad to be here amongst all of you guys.
    Last edited by denco1; 01-11-2013 at 03:42 PM.

01-11-2013, 03:46 PM #70
    I'm not an in and out trader, my first sell is at 3.49 I think this will happen by CC or shortly after

Page 7 of 14 ... 56789 ...