Page 6 of 6 ... 456
    Mentor
    01-11-2013, 12:22 AM #51
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    I aim to please
    You the man ROCK!!....I too like your style man......enjoying the work man....just enjoying the work

Where's my PRETTYYELLOWBOXHBDAMNIT....

CUTMEMICKYOADRIANEYEOFTHETIGERROCKEYEOFTHETIGER
    Last edited by denco1; 01-11-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 12:34 AM #52
    I aim to please
    Hey siriusbuzz...since this is stock talk is there a way to integrate the siri stock quote on this page? Real time quote?

Head Honcho
    01-11-2013, 01:36 AM #53
    I don't think you can get realtime without a hideous monstrosity of a sponsored ticker or coughing up some big money to pull the feeds directly. I'd rather not have a giant yahoo quote box slapped on the website.

I could probably create a custom feed and have it update every 15 minutes or so.

The real question is, would it be truly useful or would it ultimately just be some page load slowing noise? If everyone starts screaming for a real time feed, I will certainly look into it.

BTW, if anyone knows how to get a real time ticker that doesn't look like an steaming pile, PM me.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Enthusiast
    01-11-2013, 02:27 AM #54
    I don't think you can get realtime without a hideous monstrosity of a sponsored ticker or coughing up some big money to pull the feeds directly. I'd rather not have a giant yahoo quote box slapped on the website.

I could probably create a custom feed and have it update every 15 minutes or so.

The real question is, would it be truly useful or would it ultimately just be some page load slowing noise? If everyone starts screaming for a real time feed, I will certainly look into it.

BTW, if anyone knows how to get a real time ticker that doesn't look like an steaming pile, PM me.

I'd say if it weren't real time...don't bother....i'd pay good money for a future time ticker tho...get on that one!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-11-2013, 11:09 AM #55
    Thanks for the chart RC!
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Do ya'll see what I see?

Attachment 720

This Beocth,,,, is ready to BOUNCE!!! Imo

Page 6 of 6 ... 456