View Poll Results: Should the Stocks section of the forums be made private (for a small monthly fee)

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I want an exclusive private club.

3 23.08%
  • No, keep it public.

10 76.92%
Page 3 of 3 123
    Head Honcho
    01-10-2013, 10:19 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    No worries on merging the usernames - though, I wouldn't mind having the other one deleted - as I had shared far too much personal information & it was my actual name. If memory serves, it was explained that deleting that username was not desired by management as it would throw off the flow of the archives.
    It really would screw things up. That said, if you could point to specific post where you shared too much, I would be happy to remove the sensitive information. The good news is, the posts is likely so old that no one would notice.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly View Post
    At the end of the day, I like your style -- that's ultimately why I'm even taking the time to respond.
    Thanks man.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot27 View Post
    P.S. I agree with Hillbilly. I like your style- and I like what Spencer has to say. how he says it, and how he defends his position. If SB went private and it was linked to SB premium I would join asap.
    Thanks for the kind words and feeback.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

01-10-2013, 11:19 PM #22
    Visiting this forum everyday over the past few weeks, has proven to be very lucky for me. So thank you LaRocca! And a big hello and Happy New Year to Hillbilly, I'm so glad to see you posting here today. ........... and denco, thanks for thinking ahead and making the effort to keep our community together.
    And just to keep it real, I miss Satwaves Pro, and Brandon. But it's the people that made Satwaves Pro so fantastic, so Im so pleased to see more of you showing up here.

01-11-2013, 08:14 AM #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    Visiting this forum everyday over the past few weeks, has proven to be very lucky for me. So thank you LaRocca! And a big hello and Happy New Year to Hillbilly, I'm so glad to see you posting here today. ........... and denco, thanks for thinking ahead and making the effort to keep our community together.
    And just to keep it real, I miss Satwaves Pro, and Brandon. But it's the people that made Satwaves Pro so fantastic, so Im so pleased to see more of you showing up here.
    I too miss the 'old' Brandon who posted thoughtful stuff about SiriusXM. I rather not read the recent Brandon who is just as likely to post personal crap as info about SiriusXM. I do like Brandon's idea/concept to move beyond SiriusXM on to other stocks. Clearly for the moment Siriusbuzz is where it's at. More posts, more users and people seem to be duplicating posts over at Brandon's site. I know I'm posting here first and then there. In the last few day's I haven't been coping all my posts here over to Brandon's site. Brandon needs some help (DR.) and leave his personal life out of the new web site if he wants it to succeed.

Hillbilly I agree with you that a lot of good stuff was lost. Damn shame Brandon didn't just move the old SWP's threads to an archive on the new site. In other forums I a part of it's been done. On one I can actually search back to 2003! That probably would have been beyond Brandon's technical knowledge.

Page 3 of 3 123