Page 1 of 6 123 ...
    Enthusiast
    01-10-2013, 08:40 AM #1

1/10/13 The day after!!!

Well a very smart man (Hillbilly) always said it takes the market a day or two to digest the information it was given. I thought the numbers yesterday were great!!! The market did not think so, it seemed more like consolidation to me. But with Hillbilly's wisdom today should tell the tail.. Good Luck!!

****@Hillbilly sorry I used your name, but you deserve the credit for your wisdom. Thanks!! I have learned a lot from reading your posts the last couple of years.
    Last edited by abcdarin; 01-10-2013 at 08:52 AM.

01-10-2013, 08:59 AM #2
    Up couple Notches PM

01-10-2013, 10:30 AM #3
    price target raised to $4 at Lazard

Up nearly 53% on a year-over-year basis, SIRI saw its price target lifted to $4 from $3.50 at Lazard this morning, despite issuing a 2013 revenue outlook that fell short of analysts' expectations on Wednesday. In fact, the shares tagged a new multi-year high during the course of yesterday's session. Meanwhile, the equity has seen an influx of bearish speculation lately. Short interest on SIRI spiked by 25% during the last two reporting periods, and now accounts for a formidable 12% of the security's available float. It would take nearly a week to cover these shorted shares, at the stock's average daily trading volume.

Addict
    01-10-2013, 10:38 AM #4
    Question for the Bass man if he comes around today: You mentioned having good success with DDD. I take it you are swing trading it, and if so, is it in your plan to try to play the gap at $53 if or when it goes that direction? That looks like a good consideration to me.

Regarding SIRI news today, that Lizard target price uplift to $4 looks very attractive.

PS Anyone seen or heard from the aqua man in the past week or so?

Mentor
    01-10-2013, 10:40 AM #5
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Question for the Bass man if he comes around today: You mentioned having good success with DDD. I take it you are swing trading it, and if so, is it in your plan to try to play the gap at $53 if or when it goes that direction? That looks like a good consideration to me.

Regarding SIRI news today, that Lizard target price uplift to $4 looks very attractive.

PS Anyone seen or heard from the aqua man in the past week or so?
    Morning SLY

I was thinking the same thing. Not since we exploded to the upside a week or so ago.......MIA

Mentor
    01-10-2013, 10:44 AM #6
    SIRI continues to surprise me. The "sell the news" yesterday never got any traction. It was perfectly set up to take a decent dump but nothing of substance....anyways, I took a few off at 3.14 yesterday and at 3.14 today but this puppy just doesn't want to LICKHISBALLSYET.....

Mentor
    01-10-2013, 10:46 AM #7
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    SIRI continues to surprise me. The "sell the news" yesterday never got any traction. It was perfectly set up to take a decent dump but nothing of substance....anyways, I took a few off at 3.14 yesterday and at 3.14 today but this puppy just doesn't want to LICKHISBALLSYET.....
    Another upgrade or 2 may push us to the 3.25 EDIT-Short term- target before a breather.....I hope

Enthusiast
    01-10-2013, 10:49 AM #8
    I'm not sure what to do with this 1 right now either it didn't dip as much as I thought it would yesterday. What's the next catalyst. Will the shorts give up and cover. Do we sit in this channel for a while?

Addict
    01-10-2013, 10:50 AM #9
    Another upgrade or 2 may push us to the 3.25 EDIT-Short term- target before a breather.....I hope
    'mornin Denco. Yep, I too would welcome an opportunity to take some off the heap at $3.25. That would sure be sweeeeet.

PS. In my half-asleep attempt to watch a little Bouncy Ball last night, do I recall that your Spurs held on to beat the Lakers? Seems Coby and the "no names" tried to spoil your party near the end, but the Spurs prevailed.

Mentor
    01-10-2013, 11:06 AM #10
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'mornin Denco. Yep, I too would welcome an opportunity to take some off the heap at $3.25. That would sure be sweeeeet.

PS. In my half-asleep attempt to watch a little Bouncy Ball last night, do I recall that your Spurs held on to beat the Lakers? Seems Coby and the "no names" tried to spoil your party near the end, but the Spurs prevailed.
    They almost blew it. I was disgusted with the way they were playing. Very out os sorts right now.......spacing, communication on defense etc...

Page 1 of 6 123 ...