Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 79

Thread: 1/9/13 Frear at bat!!!!

  1. #1
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129

    1/9/13 Frear at bat!!!!

    Good morning all. Futures are currently up a bit and our man Frear is up next. Hope it's good!!!!
    Last edited by abcdarin; 01-09-2013 at 06:58 AM.

  2. #2
    ChicagoData is offline
    Junior Member
    ChicagoData's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 5
    What happens today. 3.25? This run seems to have a little left in it, but I look forward to the crews comments today. Bass get those sticks out!

    I dont know much about candle sticks, double - triple top breaks, falling stars, or triple withcing. But with all these phrases we have, all I have to say is I am sure am happy about SIRI latley. Always been and always long ( Since 2009). I Still am long and have been through all this double, triple backed witched falling star, gapped up, inverse fomated breakout with a candlestick formation. I dont have a clue, but learning form you guys. I guess for now, I will go with kernal mustard with the candlestick in the library! GO SIRI!

  3. #3
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,511
    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoData View Post
    What happens today. 3.25? This run seems to have a little left in it, but I look forward to the crews comments today. Bass get those sticks out!

    I dont know much about candle sticks, double - triple top breaks, falling stars, or triple withcing. But with all these phrases we have, all I have to say is I am sure am happy about SIRI latley. Always been and always long ( Since 2009). I Still am long and have been through all this double, triple backed witched falling star, gapped up, inverse fomated breakout with a candlestick formation. I dont have a clue, but learning form you guys. I guess for now, I will go with kernal mustard with the candlestick in the library! GO SIRI!
    Nice CD.......i've got Professor Plum with a DONKEYDONGINSHORTIESASS.....and a candle stick

  4. #4
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    I am having to go back to 2008 to get support and resistance levels in our dollar range. The only problem I am having is my box sizes must be bigger (using .10) to get there (it fogs up my picture so it is not as accurate). So if someone could verify the levels that I listed below as resistance? Thanks!!

    Close 3.15,3.20,3.50
    H/L 3.15,3.20,3.30,3.40,3.50
    Last edited by abcdarin; 01-09-2013 at 08:06 AM.

  5. #5
    siriusly_invested is offline
    'mornin all. I have to admit I just started looking at the ezone predictions, and if I'm reading it right, it signals $3.21 as the recommended exit point today. Of course, it should be recognized that ezone has no idea what Fraer has on his mind to say today, so we just sit and wait. Hope it's good news. Good luck to all today.

    Edit: OOPS, wrong day. Make that $3.19 as the exit point, per the attached chart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-09-2013 at 08:38 AM.

  6. #6
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    i am not a "day trader" but rather a swing trader, so I try to find what I think are the major support and resistance levels. Based on this, I show 3.25 then 3.75 as the next resistance points.
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    I am having to go back to 2008 to get support and resistance levels in our dollar range. The only problem I am having is my box sizes must be bigger (using .10) to get there (it fogs up my picture so it is not as accurate). So if someone could verify the levels that I listed below as resistance? Thanks!!

    Close 3.15,3.20,3.50
    H/L 3.15,3.20,3.30,3.40,3.50

  7. #7
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    'mornin all. I have to admit I just started looking at the ezone predictions, and if I'm reading it right, it signals $3.21 as the recommended exit point today. Of course, it should be recognized that ezone has no idea what Fraer has on his mind to say today, so we just sit and wait. Hope it's good news. Good luck to all today.
    SLY do you have a link to this ezone you could send me?

  8. #8
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Thanks Chicago and Denco for the laughs this morning. I'm taking Miss Scarlet in the kitchen with 2 candlesticks!!
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Nice CD.......i've got Professor Plum with a DONKEYDONGINSHORTIESASS.....and a candle stick

  9. #9
    siriusly_invested is offline
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    i am not a "day trader" but rather a swing trader, so I try to find what I think are the major support and resistance levels. Based on this, I show 3.25 then 3.75 as the next resistance points.
    Good morning Bassman. Speaking of "swing trading", there was a time when I thought I'd like to dig deeper into the specifics of that art. Turns out, the owner of my local Fly Fishing shop put me on to his favorite book on that topic. It is called "The Master Swing Trader" by Alan S. Farley. I got the book, but then I found SIRI and the associated forums which immediately changed my focus. Not that I call myself a day trader, but with daily info from these forums I forgot to see if that book actually fit my trading moods of the day. Now that you make the stipulation (day vs swing), I think I might poke my nose back into that book and see if now it makes more sense. Thanks for the reminder.

  10. #10
    Limit5Bass is offline
    Senior Member
    Limit5Bass's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 467
    Good morning SI....Based on your new found knowledge of trend lines, I think swing trading would be a perfect fit.....let me know what you think of that book when you are done. I'm almost done with my Fibonacci book and working on the Elliot Wave book now and will need a new recommended book after these.

    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Good morning Bassman. Speaking of "swing trading", there was a time when I thought I'd like to dig deeper into the specifics of that art. Turns out, the owner of my local Fly Fishing shop put me on to his favorite book on that topic. It is called "The Master Swing Trader" by Alan S. Farley. I got the book, but then I found SIRI and the associated forums which immediately changed my focus. Not that I call myself a day trader, but with daily info from these forums I forgot to see if that book actually fit my trading moods of the day. Now that you make the stipulation (day vs swing), I think I might poke my nose back into that book and see if now it makes more sense. Thanks for the reminder.

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •