Page 9 of 10 ... 78910
    Enthusiast
    01-08-2013, 08:57 PM #81
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Well from listening to the 2013 Citi Global Internet, Media & Telecommunications Conference, Liberty hasn't been buying Siri that last couple of days.

I say that tomorrow David Frear releases the sub numbers...
    Would be nice to get some 2013 projections too....

01-08-2013, 09:06 PM #82
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    Would be nice to get some 2013 projections too....
    They will probably low ball the 2013 projections and then raise them half way through the year. Or at least thats what they have done the past couple of years. I believe that they only need 327,000 subs to meet the sub est. for 2012. Im thinking they hit 550,000 for the 4th Q ...

Addict
    01-08-2013, 09:20 PM #83
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    They will probably low ball the 2013 projections and then raise them half way through the year.
    I know I would!!!

Head Honcho
    01-08-2013, 10:52 PM #84
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    Buzz...you're awesome!!!!! Alot of us found our way here hopefully they will.
    I am sure you all know how appreciative I am of all of you who made the jump. I have done everything I can to spruce and tune the place up, the only other thing I can think of to do for you guys is give you those other guys you enjoyed collaborating with back.

I am always open to ideas to improve the place but, as of now, it seems the best potential improvement is to get more of those guys over here. I joke but, if there is something I can do to get them here, I will do my best to get it done.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Guru
    01-08-2013, 11:34 PM #85
    Charles... just wanted to note per your question yesterday...the mobile link to the forum takes you to the desktop version, either way I guess I bookmarked the desktop forum link so that's what I use.

Can anyone explain in "stupid" terms what liberty changing its name to starz and starz changing its name to liberty before the spinoff means? I've read their original explanation and it's so complicated, almost seemingly to cause confusion on which lmca stock you end up with.

I'm all siri so just curious mostly

01-08-2013, 11:56 PM #86
    One more here that is officially done with crapwaves happy to see many of the posters here that I followed there.

Enthusiast
    01-09-2013, 12:43 AM #87
    Another day...done

Here's to a better tomorrow

Bring it fear !!!!!!!

01-09-2013, 12:47 AM #88
    Quote Originally Posted by I_know_nothing View Post
    One more here that is officially done with crapwaves happy to see many of the posters here that I followed there.
    I never saw a point in getting so emotionally invested as some who have joined here the last few months. Better to eat the meat and tune out the noise. Lots of noise lately unfortunately. I understand that patience has run thin for many. Lots of good opinions on SIRI here and elsewhere. I read the stuff from authors with a good track record and factor it all into my own evaluations. Nobody has a perfect record, regardless of what they may say.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-09-2013, 01:16 AM #89
    <--------uhhh, count stupid in.....
    Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    You guys all need to chill out. I'm doing everything I can. My website is hacked, everyone is signing up for my forums, my car blew up, my server blew up, Google hates me, I lost my databases (and my marbles), I paid my web designer 1 million dollars and they can't get my theme working, my computer is dead, and I have no money. If you dont like it here you can all go pound sand. Now, that said, I'm going to start charging you all $50 per year to hang out here... who's in?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-09-2013, 01:29 AM #90
    very well said
    Quote Originally Posted by switchflare View Post
    I read the stuff from authors with a good track record and factor it all into my own evaluations. Nobody has a perfect record, regardless of what they may say.

Page 9 of 10 ... 78910