Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...
    01-18-2013, 09:42 AM #51
    AAPL ugly this AM, more articles about reducing screen production and loosing top tablet sales in Japan to Google Nexus 7.

01-18-2013, 12:36 PM #52
    hey limit -- looks like deck bounced off the line yes?

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    DECK is just about at the bottom of its symmetrical triangle again. the last 2 days while moving down came on higher than expected volume.....which included some heavy selling at the end of the day today. a key tomorrow will be if it can hold the triangle line.
    Attachment 745

Mentor
    01-18-2013, 01:15 PM #53
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    A few times I have mentioned ONVO. It has had a HUGE breakout with high volume this week. Putting all my other stocks to shame. I am not sure I would get in at this level, but after it consolidates, think hard. This stock could be big. I read a recent article talking about them doing some warrants and other things to get it assets up to the level to get on the NASDAQ from OTC. Money appears to be flowing in, lots of buying. I noticed at the end of the day yesterday a few nice 8-10 cent swings that could be taken advantage of.

EDIT- up another 10% this AM to $4.73, out of control, was $2.25 at Christmas. Holy Crap!
    Nice chart

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-18-2013, 02:20 PM #54
    it peeked below it today....the bottom trend line (for today at least, since it is sloping upwards) is approx. 36.85....it is holding the line so far
    Quote Originally Posted by mcoulter View Post
    hey limit -- looks like deck bounced off the line yes?

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-22-2013, 08:41 PM #55
    Moving back up in the triangle.....tomorrow should provide to be an interesting and telling day...
    DECK 2013-01-22.jpg

Head Honcho
    01-23-2013, 12:24 AM #56
    VZ noted higher than expected iPhone activations today. Tomorrow should be interesting.
    Charles LaRocca
    SiriusBuzz Founder

Addict
    01-23-2013, 10:03 AM #57
    I think it was LimitBass who first mentioned DDD as a good prospect, and then Rad has brought more focus into the 3-D arena. Consequently, I've kept my eye there in hopes of finding a smart way in. Maybe I'm about to find it in DDD. Here's what I see:
    With RSI now at 84, it is most likely we'll see a correction real soon. Couple that with a good solid touch yesterday of the upper trend line (making that either the 3rd or 4th touch, depending on how accurate I can create the chart drawings), and I think it is now that it begins to retreat. The question of course is "how far?".............In my attached chart, a conservative view shows a small gap at 66, but for the more sporting, there is a broader one which happens to align with the 50% Fibonacci Retracement at 55 or so. It might be interesting to keep an eye on this one. It could be a nice opportunity to take advantage of.

EDIT: well, for some reason I am having trouble uploading the chart so you'll just have to draw your own or else just take my word for what I've tried to illustrate. EDIT#2..........figured it out...........here's my chart.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by siriusly_invested; 01-23-2013 at 10:27 AM.

01-23-2013, 11:14 AM #58
    I am sure your watching, profit taking at ONVO, down 15% for the day at the moment, FYI

EDIT- Knife falling, down 19%, may buy a bit more, but could keep gong, always the question

EDIT- Went down 25%, rebounding a bit now, bought a bit more, we shall see what happens.

EDIT-Opened at 6.115, Down to 4.07, back to 4.96 today (so far) . MONEY TO BE MADE GUYS!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by radejs; 01-23-2013 at 12:17 PM.

Guru
    01-23-2013, 12:01 PM #59
    Wazzup? :-). I am back and taking a look! Let's see what shakes... I am once again looking for a great penny stock to play with....any suggestions? shalom

Addict
    01-23-2013, 12:41 PM #60
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    I am sure your watching, profit taking at ONVO, down 15% for the day at the moment, FYI

EDIT- Knife falling, down 19%, may buy a bit more, but could keep gong, always the question

EDIT- Went down 25%, rebounding a bit now, bought a bit more, we shall see what happens.

EDIT-Opened at 6.115, Down to 4.07, back to 4.96 today (so far) . MONEY TO BE MADE GUYS!!!!!!!!
    Rad, I saw your suggestion that we convene here with this ONVO talk. I also felt your frustration with that drastic drop this morning. While I am certainly no chart guru, here's one simple lesson you might appreciate when watching such volatility. In my attached chart from stockcharts.com, at the top you will see what is called RSI (Relative Strength Indicator)...........Any trace below 30 means the stock is oversold, trace over 70 is overbought, and between 30 and 70 is neutral. Note that each time the RSI shows overbought the stock price goes down. Yesterday showed very heavily overbought so my gut told me the price was soon to fall. Further, I applied the Fibonacci Retracement tool which indicated the normal 50% retracement would be to 4.17. Maybe I was lucky, but I placed buy orders at 4.17 and also at 4.61 which is another high probability retracement indicator at 38%. Check out the chart below and let me know if I might help start you on a basic understanding (which is the level I am at).
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 6 of 9 ... 45678 ...