Page 3 of 4 1234
    Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 03:21 PM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Anybody buying at these levels? I did a couple days ago but think I will wait for now
    I'm in at 3.08 from the other day a bit sorry I didn't lighten up in premarket ... I'm thinking the dip is a load up for the big boys...should go higher tues/WED

Mentor
    01-07-2013, 03:27 PM #22
    Anybody buying at these levels? I did a couple days ago but think I will wait for now
    Quote Originally Posted by blackops View Post
    I'm in at 3.08 from the other day a bit sorry I didn't lighten up in premarket ... I'm thinking the dip is a load up for the big boys...should go higher tues/WED
    I've got buys in at 3.05 and 3.02 in case we test the 5 sma. May pick up a few here at 3.07 just to start to re build some of my sells from last week.

EDIT: I agree, we should have some positive news from Frear. If not, then we fill the gap at 2.91 and then get ready for the CC.

01-07-2013, 03:27 PM #23
    i bought 10k at 3.10 on friday and got out at 3.11 also on friday at the end of the day . i was hoping for a pop up but no dice.

i bought 10k at 3.07 today hoping for some news tomorrow or wed

i gotta think news is coming soon with the conference call around the corner. i'm hoping it shoots up like it did last call. i'll have to pay a little more in margin interest but i think it worth it if a little pop from tomorrow or wed.

i was shocked to see pre-market at $3.19 today

Addict
    01-07-2013, 03:31 PM #24
    Personally, given my previous observation and coments re. being "overbought", and the Slo Stochastics indicting downward, I think I might be more watchful, expecially through tomorrow, and consider playing that gap begween 2.89 and 2.95 (if it gets that low), and if it goes lower, then I'll be ready to buy when it touches that lower trend line. Note that historically the sp reverses direction with each touch of the upper and lower trend lines, respectively. As we approach Frear's presentation on Wednesday, I suppose we could be prepared to move in either direction, depending on the flavor of his message. To me, now is not a good time to buy in.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Mentor
    01-07-2013, 03:35 PM #25
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Personally, given my previous observation and coments re. being "overbought", and the Slo Stochastics indicting downward, I think I might be more watchful, expecially through tomorrow, and consider playing that gap begween 2.89 and 2.95 (if it gets that low), and if it goes lower, then I'll be ready to buy when it touches that lower trend line. Note that historically the sp reverses direction with each touch of the upper and lower trend lines, respectively. As we approach Frear's presentation on Wednesday, I suppose we could be prepared to move in either direction, depending on the flavor of his message. To me, now is not a good time to buy in.
    I also have a LARGE BUY in at 2.92 which is a penny above the true gap which sits at 2.91 from the intraday high followed by the low of the subsequent day at 2.95.....

01-07-2013, 03:43 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I've got buys in at 3.05 and 3.02 in case we test the 5 sma. May pick up a few here at 3.07 just to start to re build some of my sells from last week.

EDIT: I agree, we should have some positive news from Frear. If not, then we fill the gap at 2.91 and then get ready for the CC.
    I got a buy in @3.01 not thinking it will get there today but put it in just in case.

Addict
    01-07-2013, 03:43 PM #27
    Hey Denco, how goes your day? Thanks for reminding me of my mis-stated gap definition of last week. I erroneously calculated from the close of the previous day to the open of the next. I'm reminded it is not from the close, but from the high of the previous session. Thanks for the wake up call. Nonetheless, we do have a gap in play, and it is anybody's guess if we'll hit it prior to Frear's talk, or will Frear's message drive us there in spite of everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    I also have a LARGE BUY in at 2.92 which is a penny above the true gap which sits at 2.91 from the intraday high followed by the low of the subsequent day at 2.95.....

Mentor
    01-07-2013, 03:50 PM #28
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Hey Denco, how goes your day? Thanks for reminding me of my mis-stated gap definition of last week. I erroneously calculated from the close of the previous day to the open of the next. I'm reminded it is not from the close, but from the high of the previous session. Thanks for the wake up call. Nonetheless, we do have a gap in play, and it is anybody's guess if we'll hit it prior to Frear's talk, or will Frear's message drive us there in spite of everything else.
    Great SLY, thanks, hope you're doing well!!

Would like to see a quick move instead of the drag down but other than that a lower buy in before a run, HOPEFULLY soon, would be nice.

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 04:11 PM #29
    Got some at $3.06 and $3.0688. As of now, 15, 30 and 60 minute charts show increasing volume and are on the upswing from oversold territory earlier today. Could be a headfake, though...

Edit: watch for sudden volitility at 12:20 PST...

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 05:37 PM #30
    Vol not real high for this drop....MM take it up tomorrow I'm betting....but the real question is do you unload Wed if a pop comes at the conference?

Page 3 of 4 1234