Page 2 of 4 1234
    Mentor
    01-07-2013, 12:29 PM #11
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Good monday morning to all, weekends take FOREVER! lol

I read online that liberty speaks at the same conference tomorrow, so be careful trading overnight.

I see NITE on the ask at 3.23 today and bid 3.10. The ezone for today and tomorrow is in the upper 3.20 3.30 region for an exit
    Good info IMR24...Tks!

That ezone sell point has shot up in the last week. How accurate have you found their buy and sell points??

EDIT: Just saw your second post. Looks like they are factoring in some volatility soon?
    Last edited by denco1; 01-07-2013 at 12:31 PM.

Addict
    01-07-2013, 12:31 PM #12
    Imromo, I recall previously when you erferenced "ezone" but I failed to document how to tune in to that info. A reminder would be appreciated. Thanks.

oh yeah let me add that the ezone entry point is 2.90 so big range here possibly

Guru
    01-07-2013, 12:59 PM #13
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Good info IMR24...Tks!

That ezone sell point has shot up in the last week. How accurate have you found their buy and sell points??

EDIT: Just saw your second post. Looks like they are factoring in some volatility soon?
    Every once in a while it falls outside their range but I'd say in normal trading its very accurate (non buyback non fiscal cliff type times) I find it best to check that first before making a trade just for some assurance.

It almost looks like it expects volatility to the upside!

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Imromo, I recall previously when you erferenced "ezone" but I failed to document how to tune in to that info. A reminder would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I can't believe I found it myself, there are so many links on stockta.com (by the way try them all, the fibs, the TDD, macd all have links at the top of that site)

heres a direct link http://www.windchart.com/ezone/signa...obrand=stockta

to go from the main page its "INTRADAY" then "EZONE" links

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 01:07 PM #14
    Uh oh, here come the bears.... Got the following from my E-Trade Newswire

But, time to load up

MARKET TALK: Sirius XM Radio Shares Getting Pricey?*LMCA**LMCB**SIRI*

1:49 EST - It may be time to treat Sirius XM Radio (SIRI) shares with some serious skepticism. After the stock's roughly 70% rise during the last year, its market cap has swelled to $16B. But accounting for the preferred stock held by Liberty Media (LMCA), which converts to 1.3B common shares, the fully-diluted value of the company is $20B -- not far from CBS at $24B and Viacom (VIA VIAB) at $29B. And with services like Pandora becoming easier to use in cars, Sirius's double-digit revenue growth probably won't run forever. At 23x analysts' projections for 2013 cash flow, investors should consider switching stations. SIRI flat at $3.10. (john.jannarone@wsj.com) Call us at (212) 416-2181 or john.shipman@dowjones.com (END) Dow Jones Newswires January 07, 2013 11:49 ET (16:49 GMT) Copyright (c) 2013 Dow Jones & Company, Inc. 010713 16:49 -- GMT

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 01:13 PM #15
    imromo24, thanks for the link! Very interesting

I can't believe I found it myself, there are so many links on stockta.com (by the way try them all, the fibs, the TDD, macd all have links at the top of that site)

heres a direct link http://www.windchart.com/ezone/signa...obrand=stockta

to go from the main page its "INTRADAY" then "EZONE" links

Guru
    01-07-2013, 01:26 PM #16
    you're welcome.

I saw we were drifting sideways and volume dissappeared, tried to make a trade at 2.10 but they left me behind so I'm holding through this bear raid I guess.

Addict
    01-07-2013, 01:41 PM #17
    Thanks Imro. I've bookmarked that link. Now I just need to study what it tells me and see if I can understand. I'm reminded that someone once told me that I might be slow, but I'm old.

PS. I don't know exactly what can account for this little recession in our sp this morning, but I do recall my parting post and supporting graphic last week was indicating that we were entering the "overbought" region on RSI, and the Slo Stochastic oscillator had indicated a tendency to flatten, then perhaps turn downward. Here's the present view which seems to confirm what was signalled on Friday.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 02:08 PM #18
    SI, yeh, that's what I'm seeing, too. With Wednesday's presentation looming and other possible good news, MMs generally like to take it down a notch to load up just before these events; this may be the loading zone!

Enthusiast
    01-07-2013, 02:34 PM #19
    The way Premarket was rollin I'd think we'd be higher too!

01-07-2013, 03:17 PM #20
    Anybody buying at these levels? I did a couple days ago but think I will wait for now

Page 2 of 4 1234