Page 3 of 7 12345 ...
    01-04-2013, 11:10 AM #21
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Thanks RAD!!.....the sun shines on a dogs ass every so often.........
    It is also said, "Even a broken clock is right twice a day"

Addict
    01-04-2013, 12:27 PM #22
    Can anyone say "overbought"?............... Without some sort of new stimuli, this could be warning of a correction. Consequently, I just moved down my next buy order in hopes of making an extra buck or two.
    Attached Images Attached Images

01-04-2013, 01:11 PM #23
    A little slow today... let me guess... you guys are a little wishy washy about yesterday's after hours move and today's action? You don't know if you want to buy or sell. Heck, some of you are waiting for the "gaps" to fill????

I wish I knew too. Stephen Faulkner posted something in his latest article that really stood out to me.

"Liberty Media started moving for outright control of Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) in the past year, after growing dissatisfied with the company’s pace of buying back its own shares, and in developing new services and technology."

He nailed it in my opinion. Also, did anyone of you read the Denver Business Journal article about the latest FCC approval. Something in there stood out to me as well.

"
    Liberty Media started moving for outright control of Sirius XM (Nasdaq: SIRI) in the past year, after growing dissatisfied with the company’s pace of buying back its own shares, and in developing new services and technology."

Keep everything into perspective... we have an approved share buyback program in place and Liberty wants to maximize as much value out of Sirius XM as they can. On top of everything else, we have a Goldman Sachs price target of $3.50

If you guys follow LimitBass charts, analysis, etc... he has a short term $3.35 price target on Sirius XM. I am a big fan of LimitBass and will trade accordingly.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    01-04-2013, 01:18 PM #24
    What's up Denco, I let some loose some at $3.17 this morning pre-market too... was a partial fill tho. Got up at 7:00am, saw the $3.22, you lucky Dog It dropped after that, so put in my sell at 3.17 and went back to sleep woke up to a partial fill

01-04-2013, 01:23 PM #25
    Great Job denco! Who do use to trade? Just curious, because I can't trade until 8am

Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    Sometimes you get lucky when you get up real early in the morning. The MM threw me a little bone in PM this a.m.......EDIT- That's all he took before he dropped it. to 3.17/3.18

Had a few AH yesterday too.......

Attachment 701

Addict
    01-04-2013, 01:28 PM #26
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Great Job denco! Who do use to trade? Just curious, because I can't trade until 8am
    He told me last night Etrade let's you trade starting at 7:00am now. Thanks for the heads up Denco!!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-04-2013, 01:40 PM #27
    What up Red? I have always been able to start trading at 7 am central time (6 eastern time) on TD Ameritrade.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    He told me last night Etrade let's you trade starting at 7:00am now. Thanks for the heads up Denco!!!

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-04-2013, 01:57 PM #28
    What up lurkers.....(15 members and 67 guests online)

Mentor
    01-04-2013, 01:59 PM #29
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    What's up Denco, I let some loose some at $3.17 this morning pre-market too... was a partial fill tho. Got up at 7:00am, saw the $3.22, you lucky Dog It dropped after that, so put in my sell at 3.17 and went back to sleep woke up to a partial fill
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo863 View Post
    Thanks Guys!!

Glad you sold a few RC

I use Etrade primarily and Scottrade as well BRVO863. With Scottrade early PM trading has always been available. Etrade just 2 weeks ago went to 6:00 a.m central as well.

Addict
    01-04-2013, 02:04 PM #30
    Sorry Bass, you know I ain't lurkin I did have to hit the shower tho, long night last night then had to get up early. Took a vacation day, so I had to get me sleepin late in. I'm rolling now tho!!! But got one of my rides I've been putting off working on that I got see about today. I'll check back later...

Page 3 of 7 12345 ...