Page 4 of 13 ... 23456 ...
    Mentor
    01-03-2013, 10:52 AM #31
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    Yoda....this is a bit off topic but do you know if you join stock charts can you get a wider chart. I have been thinking of joining but i don't know if it is worth it.
    You have more options and yes, can increase size of charts. On the P&F specifically, the different settings are the same whether logged in as a member or not.

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    01-03-2013, 10:52 AM #32
    SI, try looking at the SIRI P&F with no adjustments to the default settings

EDIT: if you are a long-term investor, use the default settings. If you are a swing trader, smaller box sizes may be more appropriate.
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Question (sort of off topic, I suppose): Is there an option here to be notified via email when one receives an IM? I've looked all through the personal profile section but didn't find that answer.

PS. Yoda, I've always viewed the SIRI P&F with one cent incriments. You bring up a new point of view for me (3 and 5 cent steps); I think I'll try your way and see if it looks any different to me.
    Last edited by Limit5Bass; 01-03-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 10:55 AM #33
    Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    SI, try looking at the SIRI P&F with no adjustments to the default settings
    Limit - you can do that but IMO, the default settings for SIRI don't show you much except on a very macro sort of level. Smaller box sizes give you a better idea of what's potentially happening especially if you're trying to trade this puppy.

David

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 10:56 AM #34
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    You have more options and yes, can increase size of charts. On the P&F specifically, the different settings are the same whether logged in as a member or not.
    Denco....sorry to drag this out but are you a member and if so is it worth it?

Guru
    01-03-2013, 11:02 AM #35
    Quote Originally Posted by yoda4x4 View Post
    Thanks im... note: this is just my take on the P&F chart and I don't consider myself to be an expert by any means. Rather I'm more of a beginner. If I were you, I'd have a more senior person confirm my diagnosis before you go trading based on my reviews.

David
    For sure! Me too. No one can claim to know the future. Even senior traders. Were all just looking for an edge.

What's everyone's take on the opening? I don't have computer access to really be technical. I think I feel a bit nervous but could see a late run since holding steady on good volume

Mentor
    01-03-2013, 11:06 AM #36
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    Denco....sorry to drag this out but are you a member and if so is it worth it?
    For me it is worth it. About $15 per month. I can save my charts and recall them at any time. Make changes, save etc....

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 11:08 AM #37
    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    For sure! Me too. No one can claim to know the future. Even senior traders. Were all just looking for an edge.

What's everyone's take on the opening? I don't have computer access to really be technical. I think I feel a bit nervous but could see a late run since holding steady on good volume
    My 2 cent take on SIRI is that I'm pretty impressed that we haven't see a bit of a dump due to profit taking after yesterday's massive run. That's my thinking...

David

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 11:29 AM #38
    Not sure what is behind this

Fox News Talk no longer airs on the XM platform and is no longer available online on SiriusXM Internet Radio. Please tune to FOX News Channel (Ch. 114) for Bill O’Reilly, Sean Hannity and many more. Great conservative talk radio is also on SiriusXM Patriot (Ch. 125) including Sean Hannity, Glenn Beck and many others. Even more conservative talk radio is available on SiriusXM Patriot Plus (Ch. 780) in the Politics category.

01-03-2013, 11:39 AM #39
    @Yoda4x4... check your PM's I gave you a couple of links to some proxy servers which will allow you to visit websites that you are having problems with from work.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 12:23 PM #40
    Just out of curiousity, how do you all go about picking entry points for non-SIRI stocks? I've got 2 stocks that I'm looking at buying shares of and am trying to figure out the when and where of them.

David

Page 4 of 13 ... 23456 ...