Page 2 of 13 123412 ...
    Addict
    01-03-2013, 09:54 AM #11
    I really like the idea of a 30 cent POP in 3 days, but do you realize how bizarre that sounds and feels......... to know we'll be playing gaps above $3.00?........... It doesn't seem that long ago when we talked of gaps at $1.20 and below.

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Sure yoda, my strategy today is to watch today and make a move maybe tomorrow. Since we are at multiple year highs and consistently breaking higher I'm TRYING to wait for the BIG move, I'm thinking a 3 day 30 cent move maybe started.

All guesswork of course but educated...

Enthusiast
    01-03-2013, 10:02 AM #12
    Ok, so I'm no expert but here's my review of the P&F charts.

On the 1 cent HI/LOW chart... we just had a double top breakout so that's a bullish sign of further upside.
    On the 1 cent CLOSING chart... we just had a double top breakout so that's a bullish sign

On the 5 cent HI/LOW chart... we've recently had a triple top breakout which is an even more bullish sign.
    On the 5 cent CLOSING chart... we're in an ascending triple top breakout... a very bullish sign. Resistance looks like it will be at 3.15, 3.20, and 3.30.

Overall I think we're heading higher towards possibly 3.15 and may put a sell in at 3.14.

David

01-03-2013, 10:10 AM #13
    Most (all) of the tech stocks I follow are down pre-market, except SIRI. Good sign.

I am holding for the near (several days, through Frear's announcements, at least) future.

I am "all in" FYI, sold most other stocks, some at losses but with less upside than SIRI, before end of 2012 to offset my gains in SIRI, and put the money into SIRI. Still hold a little Apple and Organovo, but like 95% SIRI. It has been "berry berry good to me" and it looks like it is going to be a VERY good year, or three, going forward. Ridiculous fundamentals and positions I don't need to preach to this choir.

Run Dog, Run!

Guru
    01-03-2013, 10:10 AM #14
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    IM.....does this mean that you will watch the fishing line today or will you watch your phone first????
    Lol! Oh no today is beach day! Deep breath..starting to panick

Addict
    01-03-2013, 10:10 AM #15
    Question (sort of off topic, I suppose): Is there an option here to be notified via email when one receives an IM? I've looked all through the personal profile section but didn't find that answer.

PS. Yoda, I've always viewed the SIRI P&F with one cent incriments. You bring up a new point of view for me (3 and 5 cent steps); I think I'll try your way and see if it looks any different to me.

01-03-2013, 10:13 AM #16
    Click Settings on the top right of your screen (must be logged in). Then on your left hand side, go down to "General Settings." You should see it in there.

Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Question (sort of off topic, I suppose): Is there an option here to be notified via email when one receives an IM? I've looked all through the personal profile section but didn't find that answer.

PS. Yoda, I've always viewed the SIRI P&F with one cent incriments. You bring up a new point of view for me (3 and 5 cent steps); I think I'll try your way and see if it looks any different to me.
    I WIN. GAME OVER. CHECK MATE. I CONTROL YOUR EVERY MOVE. WATCH WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Addict
    01-03-2013, 10:14 AM #17
    Are you serious...................... Beach Day, today, in Steeler Town, MI..................... isn't it a bit chilly for the beach where you are?

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Lol! Oh no today is beach day! Deep breath..starting to panick

Guru
    01-03-2013, 10:17 AM #18
    I really like the idea of a 30 cent POP in 3 days, but do you realize how bizarre that sounds and feels......... to know we'll be playing gaps above $3.00?........... It doesn't seem that long ago when we talked of gaps at $1.20 and below.
    Totally bizarre. Even more bizarre is now 5% is 15 cents!

Quote Originally Posted by Limit5Bass View Post
    Can you show me a link to identify the engulfing candle? An engulfing candle typically "engulfs", as the name mentions, the prior days candle. Yesterday was a nice gap-up, but not an engulfing pattern in my opinion.

EDIT: If you were looking at my below chart, it is a weekly chart, and this week is still unfinished but it does have an engulfing pattern that is forming. I updated my below chart to reflect that it is a weekly. Sorry about any confusion.
    Stockta.com very tiny engulfing pattern. Dojispace.com tells of the other pattern. Click advanced screening then type siri and click chart. Then see candlesticker.com for the definition by clicking bullish at the top. On my phone typing or I'd give better links sorry. Hope you can find them all.

Addict
    01-03-2013, 10:19 AM #19
    Well, I'll be damned.............yep, it was there all the time, even when I looked earlier. Thanks Midas.

Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    Click Settings on the top right of your screen (must be logged in). Then on your left hand side, go down to "General Settings." You should see it in there.

Guru
    01-03-2013, 10:21 AM #20
    Are you serious...................... Beach Day, today, in Steeler Town, MI..................... isn't it a bit chilly for the beach where you are?
    Yes! But right now I'm in Florida

Page 2 of 13 123412 ...