Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...
    Mentor
    01-02-2013, 01:59 PM #41
    Quote Originally Posted by siriusly_invested View Post
    Will the "bush" be visible then?
    Trimmed BUSH with DELICIOUSRACK is always a nice combo SLY but CLR may not let me combine the 2 for public showing. For now we can ask SXMI to bring back the babes but since the COWDONGS BLEWIT he may not want to flash those colors.

EDIT: Back to SIRI before i get in trouble...

Enthusiast
    01-02-2013, 02:01 PM #42
    That was funny!!!

Mentor
    01-02-2013, 02:05 PM #43

Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    That was funny!!!
    The runnway is always visible.....think trimmed.....OK, that's it......

Mentor
    01-02-2013, 02:08 PM #44
    So,.......How bout that SIRI today Guys......man what a move.....!!
    Last edited by denco1; 01-02-2013 at 05:13 PM.

01-02-2013, 02:10 PM #45
    will the "bush" be visible then?

denco,

lmfao

Enthusiast
    01-02-2013, 02:14 PM #46
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    So,.......How bout that SIRI todays Guys......man what a move.....!!
    It is a great run. I too am interested to see how it closes. If it closes up here then I will have to go back in time to get data for support and resistance levels. It is bitter sweet for me because I sold 75% of my holdings (hoping to buy lower). But wow 3.03 during normal hours!!!
    Last edited by abcdarin; 01-02-2013 at 02:16 PM.

Mentor
    01-02-2013, 02:21 PM #47
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    It is a great run. I too am interested to see how it closes. If it closes up here then I will have to go back in time to get data for support and resistance levels. It is bitter sweet for me because I sold 75% of my holdings (hoping to buy lower). But wow 3.03 during normal hours!!!
    I think selling here is a good move. We have to fill that gap at some point. I still hold all of my shares but have trimmed most of my margin at this point which was quite substantial as i went LONGDUCKDONG over the last few days in anticipation of a deal with a roll of the dice....

What's up RAD!!......congrats to you and all who were long and have locked in a few......

EDIT: Always long SIRI but sometimes ULTRALONGDUCKDONG
    Last edited by denco1; 01-02-2013 at 02:34 PM.

01-02-2013, 02:36 PM #48
    Hey Denco, Thanks. Thought about selling at $3 this AM but held, not a typical day/quarter/year. Too much support from the buybacks coming, all the insider selling at the change of power completing, auto industry continued rebounding and proclaimed to continue to lead the economic recovery in 2013, end of year subscription news around the corner, and of course the typical strong January for SIRI. I think I will keep holding for a while. If I miss a little dip and rise ( I did a couple nickle moves in Dec) so what. Up swings will dominate the downs. Big picture? This stock is $5 sooner than we think.

Mentor
    01-02-2013, 02:51 PM #49
    Quote Originally Posted by radejs View Post
    Hey Denco, Thanks. Thought about selling at $3 this AM but held, not a typical day/quarter/year. Too much support from the buybacks coming, all the insider selling at the change of power completing, auto industry continued rebounding and proclaimed to continue to lead the economic recovery in 2013, end of year subscription news around the corner, and of course the typical strong January for SIRI. I think I will keep holding for a while. If I miss a little dip and rise ( I did a couple nickle moves in Dec) so what. Up swings will dominate the downs. Big picture? This stock is $5 sooner than we think.
    I agree with the way you're thinking RAD. As long as Congress doesn't take a BIG DUMP on us in the next few weeks we could see that 3.25 ish soon. Locking in a few or riding it from here will all work out in the end. I certainly would not lock them all in but thats just me. Eventually we fill though so it will work out for those who did.

Addict
    01-02-2013, 02:51 PM #50
    Speaking of "trade strategy", it took me a long time to overcome a stigma which has long haunted me. Given that most of my trades are in 10K share blocks, I often (to my detriment) hesitated or abandoned a planned trade, thinking I could possbly gain two or three cents by holding out a little longer. Usually, that kept me from pulling the trigger, and consequently, I've had regrets.

Two or three cents on a 10K-share trade equals a mere $200 or $300 difference. From now on I stick to my planned strategy, and today rather than even thinking of moving off of my $3.05 sell order, I'm holding pat.......... And then I put those proceeds up on the "buy" side at 2.89 (where I see that gap from this morning), hope for the gap to fill, and when it does, I accumulate an additional 553 shares (over and above the original 10,000 that I sold)...........I think that's the same game played by Denco and many others sitting here on this board.

Page 5 of 8 ... 34567 ...