Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 75

Thread: 1/2/13 Merry Cliff-mas!!!

  1. #21
    midas360 is offline
    We broke thru the $3 wall during normal market hours!!! WAHOOOO!
    Voted the Best Endowment Fund Analyst EVER!

  2. #22
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    We broke thru the $3 wall during normal market hours!!! WAHOOOO!
    I am impressed that it happened during normal hours. Now what will it do? I am still hoping it will come back down just a bit.

  3. #23
    abcdarin is offline
    Enthusiast
    abcdarin's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 129
    On the P&F high/low chart 3.01 is a ceiling holding us down. Will we break it?

  4. #24
    midas360 is offline
    I don't know. I just really like that we broke $3. Hopefully it keeps building confidence. I know there are some screaming "FILL THE GAP" and probably sold into today's strength but no telling what is going to happen. We could get some news that keeps this train moving.
    Voted the Best Endowment Fund Analyst EVER!

  5. #25
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by midas360 View Post
    I don't know. I just really like that we broke $3. Hopefully it keeps building confidence. I know there are some screaming "FILL THE GAP" and probably sold into today's strength but no telling what is going to happen. We could get some news that keeps this train moving.
    Motor Vehicle sales tomorrow should help...

  6. #26
    Redcloud is offline
    Sold all shares a 2.99-3.00

  7. #27
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,584
    Quote Originally Posted by abcdarin View Post
    On the P&F high/low chart 3.01 is a ceiling holding us down. Will we break it?
    Exactly ABCDarin

    The high low is at a double top with a break at 3.02 if it hits....

    High-Low.jpg

  8. #28
    midas360 is offline
    Are you looking for a gap fill?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    Sold all shares a 2.99-3.00
    Voted the Best Endowment Fund Analyst EVER!

  9. #29
    Redcloud is offline
    I'm still holding plenty of call options. Sold off shares to accumulate on the next dip.

  10. #30
    denco1 is offline
    Mentor
    denco1's Avatar
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: Shortie's A$$ Posts: 1,584
    Broken....$3.02!!

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •