Page 8 of 9 ... 6789
    Addict
    12-29-2012, 01:23 PM #71
    Sorta sucks Mel just hauled azz off into the sunset, without giving us investors anything to go on as to our future or even as much as a word. In fact it's sorta bullcrap, we are left with an 800 pound gorilla in the room and no bananna's to negotiate with.

Enthusiast
    12-29-2012, 01:39 PM #72
    Hope everyone has had a wonderful holiday season. As premium members know, I am out on the road until January 3rd. I am keeping tabs on the market, and the usual technical analysis will be up before the weekend finishes. Even when away I try to keep things flowing here at SiriusBuzz.

Thank you all for your readership and thank you premium members for your membership. We know you all like to have a quality site to have as your go-to place and we strive to provide that. Hopefully we meet or exceed your expectations. 2013 should be even better.

Dividend has been cut, and we should start off the new year with a bang.

Mentor
    12-29-2012, 01:55 PM #73
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcloud View Post
    What's your take on that Denco? Anyone's guess? That's what I'm still thinking....
    If you are long SIRI and are not concerned about short term noise then it's all good. SIRI will be in the mid $3s some time in 2013 more than likely.

As far as the P&F we can see 2.80 on Monday if the market takes a BIGDUMP. That will give those who jumped off too early a chance to get back in. If we break 2.80 on a closing basis then next stop 2.74 and/or 2.60 on the closing chart. All short term noise because of the PHUCKHEADSINWAHINGTON. Without their CRAP we would be over $3 for sure and this country would be on a solid rebound. But no, these AHOLES can't manage ABOWLOFCRAP much less try and do the right thing for the country.
    Last edited by denco1; 12-29-2012 at 02:00 PM.

12-29-2012, 02:49 PM #74
    Quote Originally Posted by denco1 View Post
    if you are long siri and are not concerned about short term noise then it's all good. Siri will be in the mid $3s some time in 2013 more than likely.

As far as the p&f we can see 2.80 on monday if the market takes a bigdump. That will give those who jumped off too early a chance to get back in. If we break 2.80 on a closing basis then next stop 2.74 and/or 2.60 on the closing chart. All short term noise because of the phuckheadsinwahington. Without their crap we would be over $3 for sure and this country would be on a solid rebound. But no, these aholes can't manage abowlofcrap much less try and do the right thing for the country.

amen.......

Addict
    Joined: Nov 2012 Location: TrendyStockCharts.com Posts: 587
    12-29-2012, 04:38 PM #75
    thanks CLR, like magic you made them appear ...

you can never have enough different emoticons.....just sayin....

Quote Originally Posted by SiriusBuzz View Post
    My dividend posted at 4am-ish if anyone was interested.

Also, I added a few new emoticons for you similey happy nuts -- poke around. Looks like denco already found one

12-29-2012, 07:08 PM #76
    you can never have enough different emoticons.....just sayin....[/QUOTE]

You know it........

12-29-2012, 08:35 PM #77
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBQ View Post
    Thanks for removing HB's avatar, it was the right thing to do.
    You inspired my new one. Thanks.

Guru
    12-30-2012, 11:03 AM #78
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Dave View Post
    Didn't read the whole thread, but are you guys saying SIRI gave a dividend? For real? What on earth for? If so, why are you guys happy about that? My broker that has my SIRI stock is doing site maintenance so can't see if this is true.
    Hi dd... .05 divi and $2b buyback. I'm happy because it shows they can..ie not bleeding. And on ex div instead of droppping a nickel it popped

Enthusiast
    12-30-2012, 01:23 PM #79
    Quote Originally Posted by slightbuzz View Post
    You inspired my new one. Thanks.
    Ohhh, SNAP!!!

Enthusiast
    12-30-2012, 02:20 PM #80

"Hey now..." ™

always appreciated you, Johnny...the avatar appears to have been tainted, though...time for it to be retired

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyBBQ View Post
    Thanks for removing HB's avatar, it was the right thing to do.

Page 8 of 9 ... 6789