Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 87

Thread: siri daily 12-28 - got my dividend!

  1. #21
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    WOW. Assuming you all bought and held through 12-13 close, that really sucks you didn't get your divi, how can it be coming in at different times!?

  2. #22
    Delta is offline
    mmmmmm, no dividend yet in my e-trade account.

  3. #23
    blackops is offline
    Enthusiast
    blackops's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 112
    TDameritrade has my divy in the bank!!!!

  4. #24
    Jayyvt is offline
    Junior Member
    Jayyvt's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Posts: 17
    Good call romo.. i saw the same piece on CNBC and have been a buyer of palladium for awhile now. i don't have alot, but enough to make me grin if it starts moviing. Good luck & good call.

  5. #25
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 525
    Brandon just posted that you should have your dividend no later than Monday morning.

    Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    mmmmmm, no dividend yet in my e-trade account.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  6. #26
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Good call romo.. i saw the same piece on CNBC and have been a buyer of palladium for awhile now. i don't have alot, but enough to make me grin if it starts moviing. Good luck & good call.
    Awesome! Thanks you too. I really like the prospects on palladium, apparantly only Russia has reserves and they won't tell anyone how much they have and its also a potential catalyst for hydrogen fuel cell cars. I only bought enough to lock up some money to keep me from buying more siri.

  7. #27
    siriusly_invested is offline
    This talk of Palladium caught my attention. Are you speaking of a specific stock symbol such as PAL, or is your focus on something else. I see PAL at Buck 28 or so, and commentary indicating it is Overbought. I plan to do some chart study, so would appreciate confirmation of what stock symbol you are investing in. Thanks.




    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks you too. I really like the prospects on palladium, apparantly only Russia has reserves and they won't tell anyone how much they have and its also a potential catalyst for hydrogen fuel cell cars. I only bought enough to lock up some money to keep me from buying more siri.

  8. #28
    imromo24 is offline
    Guru
    imromo24's Avatar
    Joined: Aug 2008 Location: Steeler Town, MI Posts: 2,524
    I just went to apmex and ordered it by the ounce. The trouble with metals I guess is if you don't take posession the symbol can essentially go bankrupt. They can sell more rights to the metal then they have in the vault.

  9. #29
    sxminvestor is offline
    2.60 or 3.20 ?

    Car sales have been strong, but they are likely going to slow in the 1st quarter.

    10% move either way can easily happen.

    I'm thinking a close under 2.90 would not be good, but could be just a temporary overshoot of 2.90 support and under the close of 2.91 that huge surge late on 12/14.

    These are psychological levels that could make things a little hairy.

    EDIT: I have a gut feeling we are going to 2.80 - 1 and there was some seed planted PM this am with a rogue 100 share lot at 2.80....then again
    Last edited by sxminvestor; 12-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.

  10. #30
    midas360 is offline
    Addict
    midas360's Avatar
    Joined: Dec 2012 Location: Trading Pit Posts: 525
    If you go after the industrial silver at Apmex, you will pay cheaper price. They sell them by 1oz, 5oz, 10oz, etc..

    Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I just went to apmex and ordered it by the ounce. The trouble with metals I guess is if you don't take posession the symbol can essentially go bankrupt. They can sell more rights to the metal then they have in the vault.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

  11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •