Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: siri daily 12-28 - got my dividend!

Guru
    WOW. Assuming you all bought and held through 12-13 close, that really sucks you didn't get your divi, how can it be coming in at different times!?

mmmmmm, no dividend yet in my e-trade account.

Enthusiast
    TDameritrade has my divy in the bank!!!!

Good call romo.. i saw the same piece on CNBC and have been a buyer of palladium for awhile now. i don't have alot, but enough to make me grin if it starts moviing. Good luck & good call.

Addict
    Brandon just posted that you should have your dividend no later than Monday morning.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta View Post
    mmmmmm, no dividend yet in my e-trade account.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayyvt View Post
    Good call romo.. i saw the same piece on CNBC and have been a buyer of palladium for awhile now. i don't have alot, but enough to make me grin if it starts moviing. Good luck & good call.
    Awesome! Thanks you too. I really like the prospects on palladium, apparantly only Russia has reserves and they won't tell anyone how much they have and its also a potential catalyst for hydrogen fuel cell cars. I only bought enough to lock up some money to keep me from buying more siri.

This talk of Palladium caught my attention. Are you speaking of a specific stock symbol such as PAL, or is your focus on something else. I see PAL at Buck 28 or so, and commentary indicating it is Overbought. I plan to do some chart study, so would appreciate confirmation of what stock symbol you are investing in. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    Awesome! Thanks you too. I really like the prospects on palladium, apparantly only Russia has reserves and they won't tell anyone how much they have and its also a potential catalyst for hydrogen fuel cell cars. I only bought enough to lock up some money to keep me from buying more siri.

Guru
    I just went to apmex and ordered it by the ounce. The trouble with metals I guess is if you don't take posession the symbol can essentially go bankrupt. They can sell more rights to the metal then they have in the vault.

2.60 or 3.20 ?

Car sales have been strong, but they are likely going to slow in the 1st quarter.

10% move either way can easily happen.

I'm thinking a close under 2.90 would not be good, but could be just a temporary overshoot of 2.90 support and under the close of 2.91 that huge surge late on 12/14.

These are psychological levels that could make things a little hairy.

EDIT: I have a gut feeling we are going to 2.80 - 1 and there was some seed planted PM this am with a rogue 100 share lot at 2.80....then again
    Last edited by sxminvestor; 12-28-2012 at 12:52 PM.

Addict
    If you go after the industrial silver at Apmex, you will pay cheaper price. They sell them by 1oz, 5oz, 10oz, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by imromo24 View Post
    I just went to apmex and ordered it by the ounce. The trouble with metals I guess is if you don't take posession the symbol can essentially go bankrupt. They can sell more rights to the metal then they have in the vault.
    Stock Chat Room ---> http://us12.chatzy.com/66899682019021 :money:

11. Ad Fairy Senior Member
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast